WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

Jumpsuits, Dresses, Tops, Oh My! (On BravoTv's Girlfriends Guide To Divorce)

Top Fashion Faves on #GG2D/Season 2

So YAAAAAY! A few of my girlfriends and I, guided ourselves through a semi-sweet red while noshing on various cupcakes and light bites we prepared. All in celebration of my tune "My Life (Bang Bang)" making it's BravoTV debut in the a scene of the fashionably awesome Girlfriends Guide To Divorce (YAAY again!). We were easily in awe of the ensembles and wanted to share the excitement. Jumpsuits, Dresses, Tops, Oh My! Kudos to Marti Noxon, Cynthia Summers and the GG2D team. Me and my girls agreed:


Abby! Yeeeees to everything she is draped in this season. Abby has the coolest skirts and dress prints. The slim waist fit says girlie and smart at the same time. Her jumpsuits appear to be chic yet comfortable and stylish. Truly setting a fun tone since Ep.1 this season. 



Delia's choice of style weaponry makes every episode an event! In Ep.2, we loved the royal blue skirt and top that teased with a little bit of shoulder sassiness.  OH! And YAAY - in Ep.7 THE wedding dress of lace with tulle fabulous-ness was just GORG times a zillion!


Barbara is the bomb.com.com.com.com and two more .com's. During Ep.5 at Pheobe's prom, Barbara's 90's multi-color streaked hair seemed crazy fun. We were crazy hype about her gloves too. Her everyday casual business style is on point.



Pheobe's free spirit and free forming dresses (as well as tops) are perfect for her natural beauty. She lives without restrictions and her ensembles have a flowing understated boldness that says "Life is going to be LIVED today. Let's see what happens".


Jo is a rockstar in mommy rockstar clothing! In Ep.2, she has a great grey top with splashes of yellow, red and blue with a peek a poo left shoulder shoulder slash. She has the best since of humor but her style is sooo awesomely serious.




Check out and vibe to my tune "My Life (Bang Bang)" on itunes, spotify, googleplay, soundcloud and in this scene below. 2016 belongs to The Believer so love your life and live it how you want want!!





Jumpsuits, Dresses, Tops, Oh My! (On BravoTv's Girlfriends Guide To Divorce) Jumpsuits, Dresses, Tops, Oh My! (On BravoTv's Girlfriends Guide To Divorce) Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 9:28 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Promises can easily be made but can not be easily fulfilled, This was the first thing that crossed my mind when Dr.Agbazara told me that he was going to bring my lover back to me within 48 hours. But i must say that i was shocked when i receive a call from my lover and he apologies for leaving me and begged me to take her back. These are among the benefit you get when you contact AGBAZARA TEMPLE of solution through these contact details +2348104102662 or via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.