WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

BAHAMADIA at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue

YAAY-YOU's A Beautiful Mind section welcomes

'YAAY-YOU' JAN/FEB 2018:

BAHAMADIA




1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

The theme song from "It's A Different World". Am called to pray unceasingly. Laid back by nature...latter portion of question is personal.

2. Congratulations on your new goals and the new release of "DIALED UP VOL. 2". 
Tell us about it.

Thank you (  : 

"DIALED UP 2" is the second installment of a FIRST of it's kind mobile production series I started several years ago. Volume 1 was released in 2013 although had a stock pile of beats awhile prior to this.

Came across a few apps that peaked my interest, began making beats on my cellphone that evolved into laying vox etc...Whole point of project is that basically as an innate creative, I desired to be in a space to produce my art at any given time on the fly. People kept inquiring about the process so I had a visual component filmed showing the process of how the project was done in my car lol.

We're in the information/tech age now and so there are many tools available now then just traditional ones. 

3. What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to become a Hip Hop Artist and  have it become such a necessary outlet for you?

I am a minister of music. My life's work is a divine appointment assigned by THE MOST HIGH GOD 


4. With some of your successful experiences, such as working with DJ Premier, Da Beatminerz & Dwele,  releasing your debut album"Kollage", then your EP entitled "BB Queen" and the "Good Rap Music", allowing you to connect with other purposeful peoplewhat are some of your daily activities now?

Since my inception as a professional artist to date I have been blessed to work with an extremely diverse group of forward thinking/eclectic creatives you being one of them lol.

One of my signatures in the industry of music is being ahead of the "curve". Knack for this derives from being open minded & relaxed. In my spear time Im exploring life hence learning ALWAYS!!!

Daily activities vary from reading to vinyl digging to whatever am compelled to do depending on mood.

5. You appeared on hit TV series, "Project Runway" as a client, with your talented Fashion Designer son, Maj-Jing Wong. How was that experience for you?

Appearing on PRW was AWESOME!!! Wasn't aware the my son MahJing was taping the show until contacted several weeks in lol thought he was in LA or NYC working on collection(s).

PROUD beyond words to completely express the experience. Overwhelmed to see him operating in his gifts. In hindsight the entire episode was POWERFUL!!! Crew & cast members were all A1!!! At one point Tim, who had been referring to me by my nick name, pull me to the side one morning and said "Bahamadia I've been calling you Toni all this time forgive me". I thought to myself you never know whose radar you are on. MahJing & I were humbled by the level of respect. Please note NO ONE knew I was MahJing's Mother initially. Complete curveball, but that's THE MOST HIGH GOD'S calling card though the whole situation lol.

6.   What new fun thing would you like to try? 
      
 Would like to skydive though.


7.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is... to visit space with entire family.


8.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

My LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

9.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Gonna keep this one to myself lol.


10.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

"Never jeopardize your freedom", my Mother.

11. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Build a solid business team.

12. What is NEXT for you in 2018 and beyond?

New art, learning, teaching, growing peep BGIRLRECORDS.COM for updates on ALL things BAHAMADIA

13.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 
None or some lol depends on mood or event(the some tho is RARE)
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? 
Book "Before The Ring" by William L. Coleman
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?  
Fresh fruit - Papaya 


14. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

HERE


Thank you for being apart of  YAAY-YOU.Blogspot.com' s growing family of phenomenal people.  
BAHAMADIA at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue BAHAMADIA at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 9:14 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.