WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

MARVELOUS MAY 2011





(Because of YOU, The FYF Blogazine is 
newly named "YAAY YOU". To mirror the wonderful spirit 
of the readers that took FYF past 2.1 million views and I thank you)

(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

Welcoming The Simple Things
YAAY YOU!!! Gentlemen and Ladies! How are you???? Great I hope:)  "The YAAY YOU Blogazine."  welcomes your return. Our time is precious here and I appreciate you for carving out a moment to monthly view the site (formally known as FYF. It takes one event, one thought or one smile to re-align the path of your life. Although we shouldn't continuously panic over the small bad stuff, let's embrace the simple good stuff. Because good stuff is never small yet it's something that can grow once nurtured.

Noticing what makes you happy is a simple yet HUGE part of counting your blessings.  
May our counts go higher as we embrace positive emotions, images and actions here in this lifetime. I am worth it! You are worth it! It's the simply things that tend to reward us the most and when we least expect them to.  Being grateful is a reward in itself.  Leads us to look towards the next step in our inner joy.


The day we read this, was not promised to too many. PROMISE YOURSELF to honor this day for your health's sake. Clearly the universe focused on us to be here for a reason. Let me be the next to say congratulations on your choices, your goals and your results. YAAY YOU!!!
 
Have a wonderful MAY!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon:)
-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:

1. LISTEN to your results, answer with your next best step
2. 
Drink More Water
3. DREAM bigger than ever, DO better than ever


********************

IN "YAAY YOU" THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interviews of:

DJ LADY BLAZE

and

TINEEY
As we love 
the simple things that bring us joy daily, let's be excited and encourage each other simply by respecting our differences. The meaning of YOU in within what you choose to focus on and how at the moment. 
Don't like it? Change it. You love it? Keep going:) Find that 
abundant space where you Joy is almost indescribable and you feel excited yet
... PEACEFULL!!!
Meet two Productive Energetic Ambitious Caring Evolving Fearless Understanding and Lively women balancing their goals with positive outlooks on life.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.
MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST  section has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!


**************************************************************


As per NIH.gov, MAY is:
Healthy Vision Month








The Food Of The Month is Tangerine. With fiber, potassium, vitamins B2,B6 and folic Acid, this jewel of the land the earth aids in lowering high blood pressure. To help fight against viral infections, it has been recommended to
incorporate a few in a eating regimen at times.

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.

********************

TANGERINE-MAPLE GLAZED CHICKEN Thighs and Drumsticks

Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay, Foodtv
Show: Boy Meets Grill Episode: Updated Backyard Picnic 


  • Ingredients

    • 5 tablespoons canola oil
    • 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
    • 1 quart tangerine juice or tangerine-orange juice, not from concentrate
    • 4 sprigs fresh thyme
    • 1 tangerine or orange, zested
    • 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
    • 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
    • 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
    • 8 chicken drumsticks
    • 8 bone-in chicken thighs
    • Salt
    • 2 green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
    • Grilled oranges and tangerines, for garnish

Directions

Heat the grill to medium-high.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a medium saucepan over high heat, add the onion and cook until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the juice and thyme, bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced to approximately 1/2 cup, 20 to 25 minutes.
Strain the mixture into a bowl and whisk in the syrup, soy sauce and black pepper and let cool to room temperature. Can be made 2 days in advance and brought to room temperature before using.
Brush chicken on both sides with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through. Begin brushing with the glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling. Remove to a platter and sprinkle with the green onion. Garnish with grilled citrus.

************************************************************



Invigorating Apricot Scrub
by
  ST IVES



is a soothing delight to the skin. Great way to wash off the day or night with a non-intrusive scent and texture that leaves your body feeling READY!  I felt radiant after deep cleaning and 
immediately smiled inside.
If you try this, feel free to let us know. Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.










*************************************


***************************************************************


*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes



DJ LADY BLAZE (MD)




To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now? I have lived in New Jersey before, but I currently reside in Maryland. I have lived in Maryland most of my life. 



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? 

I have a song called "I Got The Lord Wit Me" which is my song that I wrote and performed. I listen to this track all the time, when I am not feeling too good about life in general. The track is very encouraging. I do pray, but I have failed to really take the time to mentally relax. I think I need to try that.


2. Tell us about ROCK SOLID ENTERTAINMENT and ChurchBeatRadio.com I am the CEO of Rock Solid Entertainment. 

We provide services such as graphic designs, duplication, DJ bookings, mixing/mastering services, and various promotional services. Feel free to learn more about what we do at: www.rocksolident.net Churchbeatradio.com is my gospel family. I have an online radio show on there that airs live every Friday at 1:30PM. EST. My show is called "Flash Back Friday's" where I showcase classic gospel tracks. Be sure to check it out!


3. What new result (s) and/or positive occurrences are you most proud of so far from this? 

I am very proud of the fact that I registered my company. It was always a big deal for me, to be able to run my own company; and I made sure of it. Me being on an online radio show is also a beautiful thing. This allows me to be able to connect with people on a larger network.

4.With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities? 

My day generally consists of me getting up, checking emails, sending emails, making calls, conducting studio time, DJing, preparing  daily goal routines, meeting clients, meetings, conference calls, etc. My days can be very hectic at times. 



5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 

Playing or creating music is my first choice of what I like to do for fun. I do however like reading from time to time, watching horror movies, and going to amusement parks. There is really nothing I can think of, that I would like to do, that I haven't for fun.

6. One thing on my Life List is to buy an all black Range Rover. I am working on it though!


7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? My mother and God. Really that is all. Those are really the only people I really truly admire and look up to in life.

8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? I respect someone that is very honest and trustworthy. Its very hard to find those characteristics in today's society; so when you do, its good to hold on to that.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? My mother did. She always told me to never depend on a man. Always have my own that way, I can always leave a situation if the relationship is not working out.

10.What piece of business advice would you like to share? 

Its always good to provide great customer service. That will take you along way in business. Bad customer service hinders your business from  being the best it can be.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2010 and beyond? 

I would like to get more so into the promotion end of things. I am working on promoting my own shows. I've learned that is where the real money is.



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? No heel.
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Inspirational Book.


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit Juiced.


13. What word would best describe YOU right now? 

Tired!




***********************************


*****************************************************


*************************************
A Beautiful Mind welcomes

TINEEY (NY)



To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now? I live in New York City now, but lived in Boston for university. My family is from Hong Kong & Shanghai. 




1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

I don't think I am ever mentally relaxed. The wheels are always turning up there. A Ke$ha song always makes me want to dance with no pants on!




2. Tell us about Tineey.com

It is a personal blog with a focus on all things pretty. I write about fashion, beauty & lifestyle topics that really resonate with me.



3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet?

Well, I started blogging probably when I was 12? I think blogging then and now serves the same purpose. To own a piece of the internet that is truly yours and connect with people who share similar interests. 
 





4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?

Everyday is different for me. I continuously meet people that inspire me through my blog, and of course go blog about it, lol. 
 





5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?


I love food. I like trying different types of dishes and uncovering gems in my city. I would sky dive if someone comes with me. Always look outside the box for uncharted territory. 
 




6.  One thing on my Life List  is to Change the world. That's my ultimate goal -- to make a dent and inspire.



7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?

My personal circle. I love that they are in a different industry and can always give good feedback for me
 




8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Loyalty and trustworthiness are very important in any relationship




9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?
Whoever told me to follow my dreams. I took it and ran with it.




10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Don't go after the money first. Produce a good product first and the rest will follow.



11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond?

I'm looking forward to collaborations with different brands and people. Oh, and a lot more video production!

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High Heel to dress up, No heel everyday
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? A good classic novel


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fruit Smoothie, Jamba Juice


13. What word would best describe YOU right now? 
INSPIRED


****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************
BE MY GUEST: 
5 Questions with designer OSA ASEMOTA,
 Creator of  TGSbyOSA.com






1, What inspired you to create TGS By Osa?
I've always been in love with fabrics, specifically African fabrics. Growing up at a very young age in Nigeria, I always admired the vibrant colors & styles. And when worn, it exudes grace & regality. As I got older, my mom introduced me to thrift shopping where I was able to find some great vintage styles. So with TGS by OSA, I decided to fuse the modern & vintage styles of fashion, with some Afrique flair.


2. How would you describe your personal style?
Modern + Vintage. United.


3. What words of inspiration would you lend someone starting a fashion line?
Sounds cliche but Just Do it. If the passion is there, start with small steps. Then continue to learn along the way.




4. What makes TGS By OSA unique?
TGS by OSA is unique because the selections can be paired with so many things. A cute pair of ankara shorts can be worn with a plain tee & flip flops by day, and by night, bring out the colorful jewelry & pumps, and you've got a new look.


5. What is next for TGS By OSA this year?
This year, we're looking into having some of our pieces in select boutiques, as well as participating in philanthropic shows/events.




*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************

SHE DID IT:

****************


*********************
HONORS:


NICOLE ASKEW PROCTOR

EventsWithExcellence.com


******************************************************


********************
HONORS:

LADY BIZNESS 
OF GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA
LadyBizness.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

MaadMoiselle

On her featured vocals on "Outrun The Sun" by Madcon and touring in Europe.


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

MARY NICHOLS / AKA DJ FUSION




FuseBoxRadio.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

VERONICA DE'LUZ, writer





******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

ELLE CASTRO





******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:

ANGELE N. SIMPSON




AngeleFlorals.com

******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:



TraciLynnJewelry.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:




******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:
SHAVON LYON, Make Up Artist




ShavonLyon.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:


REBECCA VOZ, Singer/Songwriter

Twitter.com/RebeccaVoz


******************************************************

*********************


HONORS:

All STUDENTS  Spring 2011 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

***************************************************************
HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Bronx NY and Harvey, Illinois

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Austin, Texas

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Stockholm, Sweden and Honolulu, Hawaii


*********************

HONORS:



******************************************************

************************************

*******************


HONORS:

TIMELESS MUSIC THAT INSPIRES
(email your suggestions):


************************





*************************






***********************







*****************************






******************





******************
***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Charleston, SC and Virginia Beach, Va

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of 
Orlando, Florida

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Norway, Oslo and Shreveport, Louisiana


******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****

Because you were born...Great things were born

A Mathews-05/02
Jackie M-05/03
Renee J L-05/06
Reesie Simms-05/06
Lisa M-05/06
Kelly/Tee Tee-05/10
Lina Retel-05/10
Najwa M-05/17
Sarae T- 05/21
Misty F-05/23
K R Johnson-05/23
Malisha N-05/25

**************************************


To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! 
Write a note at YaayYou@gmail.com
Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 2:53 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.