WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH


Jubilant  JULY 2011




(Because of YOU, The FYF Blogazine is 
newly named "YAAY YOU". To mirror the wonderful spirit 
of the readers that took FYF past 2.1 million views and I thank you)

(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

LIGHTS KARMA ACTION

YAAY YOU!!! Gentlemen and Ladies! How are you???? Great I hope:)  "The YAAY YOU Blogazine."  welcomes your return. Our time is precious here on earth and I appreciate you for carving out a moment monthly, to view the site (formally known as FYF. )  It feels great to go forth in this new day with others that love us., Let's recognize our contribution to their lives and bring more of that feeling. Every action, movement and motion can bring us closer together and build memories worth cherishing. Let's reminisce after we get the results. Let's truly smile (inside first) while we walk the walk. Let's share a kind word, and really mean it, in the process of talking the talk. Every person counts, so let's count our blessings that may even include us to being able to help another today.  


The day we read this, was not promised to too many. PROMISE YOURSELF to honor this day for your health's sake. Clearly the universe focused on us to be here for a reason. Let me be the next to say congratulations on your choices, your goals and your results. YAAY YOU!!!
 
Have a wonderful JULY!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon:)
-Marcella Precise



Exercises Of The Month:

1. LISTEN to your results, answer with your next best step
2. 
Drink More Water
3. FEEL better than ever, DO better than ever


********************

IN "YAAY YOU" THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interviews of:

MAAD*MOISELLE

and

RASHIDA DAVEPORT

As we do unto others  with a spirit of willingness, only the great things  are born and returned. 
It's exciting feel worthy, capable, strong and loved. Here's to sharing that excitement thru actions in this world. With the growing flame, of their life's 
excitement  that continues to 
...IGNITE!!!

Meet two Intuitive Growing  Necessary Interesting Talented Energetic  women balancing their goals with positive outlooks on life.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST  section has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!


**************************************************************

As per development.aao.org, JULY is:
UV Safety Month 



(photo courtesy of theearthdiet)




The Food Of The Month are Green Grapes. With magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, and potassium, the cutie tiny treats pack a huge punch. Aids in preventing heart disease and lowering cholesterol. Let's enjoy our natural food choices, that support the regimen recommend by our doctors and recommended by our lifestyles.

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


********************

Grilled Pineapple, Bananas, and Grapes


Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis, Foodtv
 Show: Giada At Home Episode: A Girl's Grill


  • Ingredients

    Glaze:

    • 1/2 cup honey
    • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 large lemon)
    • 1 large lemon, zested
    Cream:

    • 1/2 cup heavy cream
    • 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
    • 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
    • 2 tablespoons dark rum
    • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

    Fruit:

    • 1 pineapple, skinned and cut into 3/4-inch thick slices, or 8 canned pineapple slices in pineapple juice, drained
    • 3 ripe but firm bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise, then halved crosswise
    • 6 to 10 red or green grapes, halved
    • 1/2 cup light brown sugar
    • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, for garnish

    Directions

    For the glaze: In a small saucepan, bring the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute until smooth. Set aside to cool.
    For the cream: In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on medium speed, beat the cream until thick. Add the sugar and beat until the cream holds stiff peaks. Beat in the yogurt, rum, and vanilla.
    For the fruit: Place a grill pan over medium heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Sprinkle each side of the pineapple slices with brown sugar. Sprinkle the cut sides of the bananas and grapes with brown sugar. Grill the pineapple until grill-marked and golden, 4 to 5 minutes each side. Grill the bananas and grapes until lightly browned and warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
    Place the grilled pineapple on 4 plates. Top with 3 banana slices and 3 grapes. Drizzle with honey glaze and spoon a dollop of the cream on top. Garnish with chopped fresh mint and serve.



********************************************


*****************************




Bain Chroma Riche-Shampoo
by
  Keratase


is niiice. Give your hair a spa experience with a rich and subtle scented shampoo. The Vitamin E goodness propels my hair to a shine and healthy feeling that I enjoy this summer.. 
If you try this, feel free to let us know. Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.







***************************************************************


*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

MAADMOISELLE (NY/NJ)







To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?  
My soul was born in NYC, I reside in New Jersey, but the state I live in is the "state of mind that I will be worldwide" 



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? 
My soul was born in NYC, I reside in New Jersey, but the state I live in is the "state of mind that I will be worldwide"
       I have a song titled Glitter that really reflects my vibe at the moment. Its about living and owning the moment. Taking control of the moments that make you smile and have you thankful for life's blessings is how I been feeling the last few months. I LOVE what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. I do pray though, I always find time for that. I don't get to mentally relax as much as I would  like because I find myself always working towards my goal. When I do find those times to relax (usually in the morning when I just wake up), I appreciate it. I feel refreshed and inspired to work on me and my blog, MAADhaus.
  

2. Tell us about MAADMOISELLE.com and MAADHAUS.net 
 I started my blog, MAADHAUS , shortly after touring in Europe with Madcon. Having the opportunity to work in Germany, Norway and Stockholm (seeing their take on music, art, dance and beauty) inspired me so much that I wanted to let people in on a more personal level. The site is an accumulation of my thoughts & fashion inspirations. Its a visual story that balances perfectly with my music. Its my pictorial diary....! 

3.What early part of your life prompted you to begin this journey? Who are you working with now?

I always wanted to be an artist, for as long as I can remember. I just knew I was destined for this. 

Currently I'm working with Lady and a Tramp on releasing my EP. We've been working on this project for a while so I'm excited to start sharing our hard work with the world! 

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?
Day to Day activities include running, eating well-balanced meals through out the day, updating the MAADHAUS.net, booking modeling gigs, periodically jotting down some verses,  reaching out to my fans via twitter (@MAADMOISELLE) ad facebook (FaceBook.com/MAADMOISELLE) and last but not least working hand and hand with my project manager, Jadore. Jadore is my go-to guy when it comes to everything in regards to me. Not only is he my life-coach when it comes to handling professional matters in regards to my music, he is a dear friend to me. He is the one person who ensures I stay on course with my day-to-day activities!  


5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?
For fun, I love to visit the beach, sipping a mimosa basking in all the sun's rays. It's one the most relaxing and rewarding experiences to me. Now that we are in Summer, I get to take advantage of the beach. I would love to be in a hot air balloon one day. 

6.  One thing on my Life List  is... Win a Grammy, perform for the Queen of England and have a conversation with Karl Lagerfeld. Oh wait, that was three things. LOL. Well, Im MAAD*MOISELLE and I come with a lot of requests on my life list. (laughing)



7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?

My close friends and family keep me grounded. I have never been happy with having a "YES" man in my corner. I only surround myself with people that will be 100 percent honest with me; whether or not their opinions will be the same as mine. You have to have these elements in your personal life to sustain you and your mental being. 


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?
        Someone that is understanding and goal driven.  

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 
My parents gave me the best advice, and that's to never settle. With that instilled in me I have a very hard time taking no for an answer. I am very sure of what I want and how I am portrayed as an artist. 


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? 
The best business advice I can give, is to know what you're selling. Nobody knows you better than YOU so start learning early on how to SELL and MARKET yourself!

11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond? Next up 
Next up is the release of my solo project. I'm gearing up for some really amazing shows, shooting videos and continuing to share my love for music with everyone!  


12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? The Higher the better 

        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blogs?    Blogs 
        
     


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fruit Smoothie

      


        13. What word would best describe YOU right now? 




        Motivated

  




       



***********************************


*****************************************************


*************************************





A Beautiful Mind welcomes

RASHIDA DAVENPORT (VA/NY)






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?

 I've lived in Roanoke, VA  Brooklyn, NY, Richmond Hills, NY. I now live on long island in Garden City.


1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?
The song that currently reflects my vibe is Kirk Franklin's "Hide Me" I'm on spiritual journey as of late and this song is a perfect reflection of what I feel.  Yes I meditate and do Hatha Yoga twice a day. In the morning 30 minutes and in the evening 1  1/2 hours.
2. Tell us about WALLSTREETWOMOM.com and RandomnNYCSarcasm.com    

Random was my first blog and it was just a way for me to share the stories about my life in NY and the random things I think about. The first post was about the Klan and where they go to get their costumes. LOL Wall St Womom was started because I felt the need to tell my stories of being a mother in the male dominated world someplace other than random. It's a diary of sorts, one I hope to share with my son and also show readers that the You can't have it all saying isn't true. You just need to define what ALL means to you.

3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet for WALLSTREETWOMOM.com ?
 


One of my followers on twitter actually asked me about being a mom, a Wall Streeters and said she's love to hear my story. That prompted me to start writing. 


4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?

My day to day activities keep me on the go . My schedule is really quite busy, from dropping my son to school, working in a busy brokerage firm as a Consultant (Transaction Cost ) Keeping up with my Yoga practice and maintaining a happy marriage.

5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 

For fun I like to go out dancing and just for dinner with friends or my husband.  My favorite thing to do though is to sit in the backyard and read, I'm really a nerd like that. The one new thing I want to try is fencing, I think my years of dancing will make me really good at it.

6.  One thing on my Life List is... I'd love to live in Europe even if it's just for a month. It's been my dream to live in Paris since undergrad.

7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? 
My family.They are my rock to lean on and when my head gets too big they are there to straighten me right on out.
8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

I'm happily married and what I respect about my husband is 1. his honesty and 2. his ability to help me step away from a situation and regroup. I think my job has made me a bit of a hot head and his laid back demeanor balances that out.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

My mom has given me tons but I think my old manager gave me the best advice a women could use. He said "If women knew just how much power they actually had they would rule the world. Krishna Rule the world" I've never forgotten that and I live by it daily.


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Do what you love and don't let other people's politics EVER change that.

11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond?

2010 was busy so in 2011 I want to kind of chill and get my new home in order.  I'm working on a new blog/book geared towards guiding little girls on the journey to becoming ladies. 

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? HIGH, the higher the better.
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Biographies
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh fruit

13. What word would best describe YOU right now?  Content

****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************

BE MY GUEST: 

5 Questions with designer OSA ASEMOTA,

 Creator of  TGSbyOSA.com






1, What inspired you to create TGS By Osa?
I've always been in love with fabrics, specifically African fabrics. Growing up at a very young age in Nigeria, I always admired the vibrant colors & styles. And when worn, it exudes grace & regality. As I got older, my mom introduced me to thrift shopping where I was able to find some great vintage styles. So with TGS by OSA, I decided to fuse the modern & vintage styles of fashion, with some Afrique flair.

2. How would you describe your personal style?
Modern + Vintage. United.

3. What words of inspiration would you lend someone starting a fashion line?
Sounds cliche but Just Do it. If the passion is there, start with small steps. Then continue to learn along the way.


4. What makes TGS By OSA unique?
TGS by OSA is unique because the selections can be paired with so many things. A cute pair of ankara shorts can be worn with a plain tee & flip flops by day, and by night, bring out the colorful jewelry & pumps, and you've got a new look.

5. What is next for TGS By OSA this year?
This year, we're looking into having some of our pieces in select boutiques, as well as participating in philanthropic shows/events.




*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************

SHE DID IT:

****************


******************************************************
*********************
HONORS:

CHRISTINE MIELKE



On her resourceful Beauty blog:

Temptalia.com



******************************************************

*******************************
HONORS:

Cocoa Bella



CoolCruelWorld.com
(For the Informed & Sophisticated)



***********************************************

*********************
HONORS:

KAY KONNECT



"A industry connector and former Editor-in-Chief of Mixtape Magazine"

On her great tastemakers site of influence:

NETWORXBAR.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

AFRICA Y. HANNIBAL
Social Engine Marketing & Social Media Professional

on her sites AfricaHannibal.com and






******************************************************


*******************

HONORS:


JADA PINKETT-SMITH



On her 3rd season of the television drama,  "HAWTHORNE" 
and it's rave reviews


Channel TNT

***************

*********************
HONORS:

MARY NICHOLS / AKA DJ FUSION




FuseBoxRadio.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

YVAHN





Bon-manger.com


******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:

ANGELE N. SIMPSON




AngeleFlorals.com

******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:



TraciLynnJewelry.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

BAHAMADIA




On her 4th Album, "HERE" with Foreign Exchange

realhiphop.com

******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:


REBECCA VOZ, Singer/Songwriter

Twitter.com/RebeccaVoz


******************************************************

*********************


HONORS:

All STUDENTS  Summer 2011 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Ocoee,Florida and Noble, Ohio

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Franklin, Virginia

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Stockholm, Sweden and Honolulu, Hawaii


*********************

HONORS:



******************************************************

************************************

*******************


HONORS:

TIMELESS MUSIC THAT INSPIRES
(email your suggestions):


***********************




*************************

************************





*************************






***********************







*****************************






******************





******************
***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Staten Island, New York and Riley, North Carolina

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of 
Orlando, Florida

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Norway, Oslo and Shreveport, Louisiana


******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were bornG Lyer-7/04
D Cash-7/08
Charlene T-7/10
Rosalind G-7/10
Shakera B- 7/13
Jewel W- 7/21
Naima S-7/22
Pamela W- 7/22
N Frankle-7/28
Sarah KL Jones-7/28
I Kanns-Younge-7/29
Demitra Owenns-7/29
S Roy-7/29
M Gomez-7/29
Delma Chase-Luden- 7/30
M L Frankle-7/30
P Taylor-7/30

**************************************


To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! 


Write a note at YaayYou@gmail.com
Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 5:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.