WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH


Amazing AUGUST 2011





(Because of YOU, The FYF Blogazine is 
newly named "YAAY YOU". To mirror the wonderful spirit 
of the readers that took FYF past 2.1 million views and I thank you)

(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

CREATING MEMORIES AND SPECIAL MOMENTS

YAAY YOU!!! Hi there Gentlemen and Ladies! Here's to a great day, amazing month and powerful year!  "The YAAY YOU Blogazine"  welcomes your return. Our time is precious here on earth and I appreciate you for carving out a moment monthly, to view the site. Are you busy? Are you really busy? You should be. Busy finding your joy. Busy claiming your day. Busy making the movements that will lead to the memories worth sharing. Never ever ever doubt yourself long enough stop yourself. Special moments are always one action away. Live the life that you'll want to take pictures of . Feel the love that is available to you daily. For these are the moments that surrender to your true inner smile. Here's to our strengths, challenges and future outcomes of happiness. YAAY!!!!:) 


The day we read this, was not promised to too many. PROMISE YOURSELF to honor this day for your health's sake. Clearly the universe focused on us to be here for a reason. Let me be the next to say congratulations on your choices, your goals and your results. YAAY YOU!!!
 
Have a wonderful AUGUST!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon:)
- Marcella Precise



Exercises Of The Month:

1. LISTEN to your results, answer with your next best step
2. 
Drink More Water
3. FEEL better than ever, DO better than ever


********************

IN "YAAY YOU" THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interviews of:

SHAVON LYON

and
ALICIA DENISE

As we aim to embrace the day with an unconditional belief for the best, our  spirit's connect and align as needed. ALWAYS as needed. 
It's wonderful feel clear, capable, loved and  enthusiastic. Here's to conveying that enthusiasm thru words and actions meant to strengthen us. A feeling that build's an individual's
...PURPOSE!!!

Meet two PersistentUnderstandingResilientProudOptimisticSensationalEnergetic  women enjoying their life with positive outlooks on life.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST  section has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!


**************************************************************

As per cdc.gov/women/observances/, AUGUST is:
National Immunization Awareness Month 




(photo courtesy of http://growingupsidedowntomatoes.com/)




The Food Of The Month is the Tomato. With Vitamin A, Vitamin C (helps immune system), Vitamin B1 (helps to convert blood sugar into energy), and Lycopene (known to aid in prevent types of cancers), this sweet shiny fruit is always welcome at my dinner table. Let's enjoy our natural food choices, that support the regimen recommend by our doctors and recommended by our lifestyles.

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


********************

Tomato Soup


Recipe courtesy The Neelys, Foodtv
 Show: Down Home With The Neely's Episode: Fill 'Em Up


  • Directions

    Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
    Arrange tomatoes, flesh side up, on 2 wire racks set on sheet trays. Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil, making sure they are well covered. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
    Roast in the middle rack of the oven until tomatoes are brown and tender, about 1 hour. Cool slightly.
    Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Saute the shallots for 2 minutes, and then mix in tomato paste for a few more minutes. Add chicken stock and cayenne. Add heavy cream and heat over low heat. Bring up to a boil then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add the roasted tomatoes to the pan.
    Puree with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into serving bowls and garnish generously with fresh basil.

********************************************


*****************************





Garden Tomato Complexion Soap
by
  Burt Bees


felt especially sweet on my skin.. A great infusion of dried tomatos, essential oils and aloe. Lead to a deliciously clean vibe and worth repeating. 
If you try this, feel free to let us know. Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.







***************************************************************


*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

SHAVON LYON (NC)









1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? I do pray more than once a day, more so having a conversation with Jesus. We have a relationship!


2. Tell us about ShavonLyon.com  / Shavon Lyon, LLC. LLC is a business that provides a service of the ART of  makeup.  It was spearheaded with the first name “Fierce Make Up Artistry” of the way my art was told to me. The name changed in October of 2010. The Brand is all about the client, giving them what they want and deserve.

3.What early part of your life's journey lead you to create such a creative and necessary outlet? In elementary school, I started to do my own hair, which leads me to receive my Cosmetology License. From there hair and makeup intertwined as I worked with numerous clients and they loved what they saw.  So, I ended my “hair career” and was hired with MAC Cosmetics for a little over five years. The rest is history.

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities? Taking care of my husband, son and daughter. Having some gym time, office work, many conference calls, test shoots, social networking and at some point working with my fabulous clients.


5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?
I love to relax with my family, my husband makes me laugh all the time and so do my kids. Also, being out with my Girls (movies, shopping, out of town trips), a must!!! Try…my dad use to be a Drag Race car driver, so, I could try it in a Lamborghini!
6.  One thing on my Life List is... traveling and working in Milan, Italy. It will happen.


7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?
God and my husband. No matter what you accomplish in this life, it all can be taken in a second. I’m not a billionaire yet, but you must remember what got you where you are! Soon as you forget, things start to come crashing down. 
8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?
Well, I am married, so, spiritually enhanced, a protector/provider and has his right mind. I could go on…
9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? My dad, “It takes money to make money”, and my husband, “God first”.
10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?
Never let anyone tell you no, or just make them eat their words!


11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond?
Quiet a bit, but my career is going to get better day by day because I have God and he gives me favor.

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High Heels…flats in my purse!
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? 
         Inspirational Book
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?
        Fresh Fruit

13. What word would best describe YOU right now? Humble




***********************************


*****************************************************


*************************************





A Beautiful Mind welcomes

ALICIA DENISE (NJ)









1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? The song that reflects my mood currently would be Black Eyed Peas "Good Night" I believe everyday is what you make it. You can make a left day go right. :-)  I thank GOD everyday that I wake and throughout the day if need be. If something is going well or not so well you must always attempt to stay positive.





2. Tell us about your Teaching career and Acting Career.
I started as a teacher assistant at Marion P. Thomas Charter School in Newark, NJ after spending  (4) years as a paralegal for a law firm.  I felt I was not contributing my skills to my future. So I left the corporate industry and went into teaching.  After spending (4) years as a teacher assistant and bettering my craft, I passed the praxis. 
Currently I am certified in NJ to teach the following subjects: K-5 Elementary Education and 5-8 Middle School Language Arts literacy.
As far as my acting career, I started off like most. I pound the pavement and did alot of background work for various films.  I enjoyed the process of meeting new people and learning from others.  I took alot of time off to pursue other aspirations I had for myself. But now, I am currently auditioning for various new projects.



3.What early part of your life's journey lead you to such  creative and necessary outlets?
I have always had a passion for being creative.  Whether my creativiness came from sports, writing, drama, singing, or modeling, I had to partake into something great.


4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?
Let's see!!! My number one job is teaching...for some reason, I am not able to give this up. Some say, by keeping my job it is holding me back from pursuing my goal fully. However, I use my job as inspiration for my teens. I want them to see a positive person contributing to their lives. During the mid-day I am making sure I am networking with my contacts for further opportunities. After school is done, I am conditioning my body with excerise. Lastly fine tuning my skills before the end of the night.  Skills may include: Reading, writing, collaborating with others, and acting.


5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?
I would love to try to rock climb or archery. HMMMMMMMM.....Everything... I love to laugh and smile :-) I love to play sports and doing something active. I currently play singles for the Netherwood USTA Adult Women's League.  I enjoy the game immensely. Oh yeah..Bowling is my sport... I love to talk (JUNK) lol





6.  One thing on my Life List is...
I would like to write a book of quotes..... Leesh always have something to say.... :-)
Also have my own talk show...


7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?
My family and friends keep me grounded very well. To them I will always be "Leesh"
8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?
I respect when someone is able to be honest with you know matter what.. Also, I respect
a mate who will be true to their mate in all ways.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?
Tyrese Gibson gave me the best advice ever when he wrote his own book, "How To Get OUT Of Your Own Way".
So many times, I hate to say it.. We (as people) stop ourselves from pursuing the BEST you. I will not
allow or subject myself to do that any longer.

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?
"Save when necessary, but spend when needed" ADW ....See this is why I need to write my own quote book.
Saving is key!!! . But spend when you know your money will multiply.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond?
What is next...YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT... lol :-)



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? HIGH HEEL
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Inspirational Books


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fruit Smoothie


13. What word would best describe YOU right now? EAGER


****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************

BE MY GUEST: 

5 Questions with designer OSA ASEMOTA,

 Creator of  TGSbyOSA.com






1, What inspired you to create TGS By Osa?
I've always been in love with fabrics, specifically African fabrics. Growing up at a very young age in Nigeria, I always admired the vibrant colors & styles. And when worn, it exudes grace & regality. As I got older, my mom introduced me to thrift shopping where I was able to find some great vintage styles. So with TGS by OSA, I decided to fuse the modern & vintage styles of fashion, with some Afrique flair.

2. How would you describe your personal style?
Modern + Vintage. United.

3. What words of inspiration would you lend someone starting a fashion line?
Sounds cliche but Just Do it. If the passion is there, start with small steps. Then continue to learn along the way.


4. What makes TGS By OSA unique?
TGS by OSA is unique because the selections can be paired with so many things. A cute pair of ankara shorts can be worn with a plain tee & flip flops by day, and by night, bring out the colorful jewelry & pumps, and you've got a new look.

5. What is next for TGS By OSA this year?
This year, we're looking into having some of our pieces in select boutiques, as well as participating in philanthropic shows/events.




*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************

SHE DID IT:

****************


******************************************************
*********************
HONORS:

CHRISTINE MIELKE



On her resourceful Beauty blog:

Temptalia.com



******************************************************

*******************************
HONORS:

Cocoa Bella



CoolCruelWorld.com
(For the Informed & Sophisticated)



***********************************************

*********************
HONORS:

ADELE




Singer/Songwriter

On her new single

"Rolling In The Deep"


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

AFRICA Y. HANNIBAL
Social Engine Marketing & Social Media Professional

on her sites AfricaHannibal.com and






******************************************************


*******************

HONORS:


JADA PINKETT-SMITH



On her 3rd season of the television drama,  "HAWTHORNE" 
and it's rave reviews


Channel TNT

***************

*********************
HONORS:

MARY NICHOLS / AKA DJ FUSION




FuseBoxRadio.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

YVAHN





Bon-manger.com


******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:

ANGELE N. SIMPSON




AngeleFlorals.com

******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:



TraciLynnJewelry.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

BAHAMADIA




On her 4th Album, "HERE" with Foreign Exchange

realhiphop.com

******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:


REBECCA VOZ, Singer/Songwriter

Twitter.com/RebeccaVoz


******************************************************

*********************


HONORS:

All STUDENTS  Summer 2011 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Ocoee,Florida and Noble, Ohio

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Franklin, Virginia

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Stockholm, Sweden and Honolulu, Hawaii


*********************

HONORS:



******************************************************

************************************

*******************


HONORS:

TIMELESS MUSIC THAT INSPIRES
(email your suggestions):


***********************




*************************

************************





*************************






***********************







*****************************






******************





******************
***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Staten Island, New York and Riley, North Carolina

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of 
Orlando, Florida

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Norway, Oslo and Shreveport, Louisiana


******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born



LeeLa Green-08/02
Andrena Hale-08/02

Caron T-8/10
Renett M-8/11
Shakae B- 8/13
T Jackson-08/19
T Jay- 8/21
N Most-R-8/25

Niecey F-8/25
SD James-8/25
Contessa Dee-8/25
Sonja -8/25
Crystal Asia-08/31


**************************************


To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! 


Write a note at YaayYou@gmail.com
Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.