WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

Nurturing NOVEMBER 2011






(Because of YOU, The FYF Blogazine is 
newly named "YAAY YOU". To mirror the wonderful spirit 
of the readers that took FYF past 2.1 million views and I thank you)

(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

SPREADING THE ENCOURAGEMENT

YAAY YOU!!! Hi there Gentlemen and Ladies! Here's to a great day, amazing month and powerful year!  "The YAAY YOU Blogazine"  welcomes your return. Our time is precious here on earth and I appreciate you for carving out a moment monthly, to view the site. Nothing in this world is more important that our health and a healthy spirit can lead to soooo many great things. Spread the word of how great you FEEL and let the that energy take on a life it's own, to serve YOU well in this day. Through your genuine EXCITEMENT of any blessing you have, you are sure to encourage another. And so and so on and so on. 


Even if doubt seems to creep in, show it the way OUT by trusting and smiling inside, forward to your faith. Forward to your strength. Forward to your joy! Joy is contagious and necessary to catch! For these are the moments that surrender to your true inner smile. Here's to our strengths, challenges and future outcomes of happiness that we help others receive. YAAY!!!!:) 


The day we read this, was not promised to too many. PROMISE YOURSELF to honor this day for your health's sake. Clearly the universe focused on us to be here for a reason. Let me be the next to say congratulations on your choices, your goals and your results. YAAY YOU!!!
 
Have a wonderful NOVEMBER!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon:)
- Marcella Precise



Exercises Of The Month:

1. LISTEN to your results, answer with your next best step
2. 
Drink More Water
3. FEEL better than ever, DO better than ever


********************

IN "YAAY YOU" THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interviews of:

SAPPHIRE MONET

and


MOXIIE

As we aim to support concepts that nurture our spirit and create new ones that convey our flexibility towards growth - let us all feel inspired.
It's wonderful feel happy, purposeful, loved and stronger. Here's to conveying that enthusiasm thru words and actions meant to strengthen us. A feeling that build's an individual's
...EXCELLENCE!!!

Meet two EvolvingXtraCourageousEncouragingLovingLearning
EmpoweredNurturingCaringEnergetic  
women enjoying their life with positive outlooks on life.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.

MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST  section has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!


**************************************************************

As per cdc.gov/women/observances/, NOVEMBER is:
National Immunization Awareness Month 










The Food Of The Month is the Cauliflower. With Vitamin C (helps immune system), antioxidants and the support of cardiovascular health, this bright beauty is a great addition to meals at my home. Let's enjoy our natural food choices, that support the regimen recommend by our doctors and recommended by our lifestyles.

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


********************

Roasted Cauliflower


Recipe courtesy Paula Deen, Foodtv
 Show: Paula's Best Dishes Episode: Dinner Party


    • Ingredients

      • 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
      • 2 leeks, thinly sliced, white and pale green parts only
      • red bell pepper, thinly sliced
      • 1/4 cup olive oil
      • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
      • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
      • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
      • 1/2 teaspoon salt

      Directions

      Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
      Place the cauliflower, leeks, and red pepper on the prepared baking sheet.
      In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juiceDijon mustard, thyme, and salt. Add to cauliflowermixture, tossing gently to coat.
      Bake until the cauliflower is tender, 35 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.

********************************************


*****************************





Lip Treatment SPF 15
by
  FRESH




...is simply delightful. Made with hints of real sugar, grape seed and the collaborations of Vitamins A,C and E - make puckering up so sweet! Take action this fall and protect whats precious. 
If you try this, feel free to let us know. Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.







***************************************************************


*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

SAPPHIRE MONET (NY)








1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? A song that reflects my vibe is James brown superbad. I meditate for one hour every morning to exercise mental relaxation and enhance my mental positivity.


2. Tell us about you life as a Hair Designer/Stylist. How long have you been doing this? My life as a beautician is for the most part FUN!! I love doing hair I've been doing hair for 9 years and counting.

3. You are a FABULOUS singer. What early part of your life's journey lead you to such a creative and necessary outlet?
I began singing at 2 years old. I've traveled extensively, and been afforded the opportunity to sing at Carnegie Hall and other great historical places. When I turned 21 I experienced a dark time in my life, very draining and depressing  and I remember siting in a live music lounge in the village (NYC) and a woman by the name Mitch Matlock (the host) TOLD me to come up on stage and sing , the relief and freedom i felt and experienced on that stage with that band confirmed i was born for music.



4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities? Some of my day to day activities are writing, (poetry, songs etc) checking the blogs of course ,lol connect with people on my fan page, receive and respond to emails, take time to chat with ppl on social networks I'm affiliated with, planning photo shoots and excepting appearances invitations. 



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? I SING For fun :) I ride my motorcycle, shop, being with my family and friends, travel, and i really would like to rock climb the Grand Cannon.

6.  One thing on my Life List is to accomplish my goal as a humanitarian, afford young people an opportunity of expression as I've been able to obtain.


7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? My mom and her prayers keeps me grounded. Writing keeps me grounded, as long as there is a pen and pad i have sanity!

8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? Loyalty and honesty are 2 qualities i respect and prefer in a mate.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? My mom is my bestest friend., and a really good piece of advice she gave to me was_ self encouragement is the foundation of determination.

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? Stay consistent be persistent and always be able to "hear" and appreciate other point of view but know what to except and reject!


11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond? To infinity and beyond lol



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High heel
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ?  Blog

        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit


13. What word would best describe YOU right now? 
HUNGRY!!!
***********************************


*****************************************************


*************************************





A Beautiful Mind welcomes

MOXIIE (NY)









1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?  
Moxiie: MNDR's single I Go Away is the theme song for my life right now. It feels like exactly where I'm coming from and what I'm doing with my career, going my own way…building my own platform. I take time most mornings to have silence, and to hear my own thoughts. Sometimes free writing helps. Some people would be surprised at the things that come out when you take a pen to a blank sheet of paper and just write. Once in a blue I go to Three Jewels near Astor Place and take my uncle's guided meditation class. He's a Buddhist Monk.
2. Tell us about Love City Groove, your feature and your single. 
Moxiie:  Working with Love City Groove has been great. My first single ever, and it's seeing a UK, Europe and Japan release. The band's self-titled 1st single is a revamping of the original, which was released in '95.  The guys are great. Stephen has a vision, and I think I knew Paul in another life. He's great and also talented. It's a two single deal, and the follow up is really special to me.  I got to write all my parts and perform most of the lead vocals on both singles. We shot both videos in two days, totally guerilla style. A labor of love. It's all backed by Strawberry Hill, which is Dave Ambrose's label. Dave's an industry vet, he signed Duran Duran. That's a lot of experience. So cool!


3. You are an AMAZING songwriter. What early part of your life's journey lead you to such a creative and necessary outlet? 
Moxiie: Thanks so much (smile). Well, I hate to perpetuate the stereotype that one has to be tortured to be an artist, but I was for most of my life. It's a story so many young girls share. My dad was in and out of my life, I went to three high schools, I was in soul crushing relationships, there was abuse, moved around 13 times or more by junior year in high school. Growing up 1st generation American to a teenage mother, being raised mostly by my grandmother…times were hard. I never felt like I had anyone to talk to…so I wrote. I needed to write to survive. I have to write to stay sane.  
4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities? 
Moxiie: I have to say, especially as of late I've been so lucky. For instance, today  I met with my creative director Amber Shirley of AXARA, and our potential costume designer for my next video Kill Your Dreams. We hashed out some details for the visuals. I'm so excited about it. I also met with a new designer, Stephanie Scull whom I just collaborated with. She's really talented. I plan to work with her more. We had a quick meeting and she gave me the piece and earrings (that she also made) which I plan to wear for my 1st on air interview in London. So basically day to day, my activities are all related to my music,  and the bigger picture. If I'm not recording or writing, my attention is on something else for my project/EP. 
5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 
Moxiie: My idea of fun is working out. Lol. I love taking classes like Kangoo, spinning, and yoga. I also love, love, love to eat. So thank God I like to exercise. I'm a bit of a foodie. I love to travel. I really enjoy shopping in other countries. Japan is my absolute favorite! One thing I'd love to try is rock climbing. I feel like I'd be really good at that…well maybe not at first. LoL 
6.  One thing on my Life List is to make my grandmother proud. I want her to live to see me living out my dreams, and for her to reap the benefits. She's lived in the same apartment my whole life. I want to give her the world. When her time is up on this planet, I want her to leave from the other side of the tracks, if you know what I mean.  
7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world? 
Moxiie: My family is amazing. We're all realist, and very supportive of each other. We've all been through so much, and I think we really look out for one another. Also, one of my biggest fears is losing humility. I don't feel like I'm in danger of that, but sometimes you see people you know go through that change, and it's so heartbreaking to me. I never want to lose touch. 
8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? 
Moxiie: Honesty and ambition are the two most important things to me. Be real and be motivated, and if nothing else, you've got a friend in me. 
9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 
Moxiie: My uncle gives the best advice, but the one thing he said to me that I think affected me the most was indirect. As a kid I was playing some game, where I put all the hair products in the apartment on the window sill, pulled up a chair and started "typing". I was pretending to work for a hair company. My uncle said, why don't you OWN the company instead? That was the seed of ambition, planted, just like that. I'll never forget it. 
10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? 
Moxiie: You are your best asset. Play to your strengths. If you hate your job, look at the way the company functions…what are your responsibilities and those of the people around you. All the energy you put into that, put twice that into yourself. You can't lose. Have a plan and work it. 
11. What is NEXT for you in 2011 and beyond? 
Moxiie: We just wrapped the video for the first single off my Jungle Pop EP. It's called Bottle Service, and was directed & choreographed by Bijan Rythmik Williams. We're in pre-production for the follow up, Kill Your Dreams. My second single with Love City Groove drops in mid to late fall. Also the full EP, Jungle Pop, should be done late october. One step at a time, building my own platform with an amazing team of truly gifted artists. Sticking to the plan. 
12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?  High
 Moxiie: High heel, but after rehearsing in them and walking in them  (almost) every single day since I was 12, the Bottle Service video left me in no heels. I'm injured and it's really affecting my life. Lol.  I think it's a stress fracture.
        
       Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ?  
Moxiie: I'm a huge fan of bios, Q by Quincy Jones was amazing. I just finished Neon Angel by Cherie Currie of the Runaways. Blog are fun, when I'm feeling inspired or need to be inspired I even manage to do one of my own at moxiie.tumblr.com 
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? 
Moxiie: Fresh fruit for sure. I feel like it gives me more energy. I don't really like fruit in my smoothies anymore.   
13. What word would best describe YOU right now?  Moxiie: My name, Moxiie. I added an extra i, but the words "courage", "energy",  and "determination" come up in the definition, and that is absolutely me right now. 


**************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************

BE MY GUEST: 

5 Questions with designer OSA ASEMOTA,

 Creator of  TGSbyOSA.com






1, What inspired you to create TGS By Osa?
I've always been in love with fabrics, specifically African fabrics. Growing up at a very young age in Nigeria, I always admired the vibrant colors & styles. And when worn, it exudes grace & regality. As I got older, my mom introduced me to thrift shopping where I was able to find some great vintage styles. So with TGS by OSA, I decided to fuse the modern & vintage styles of fashion, with some Afrique flair.

2. How would you describe your personal style?
Modern + Vintage. United.

3. What words of inspiration would you lend someone starting a fashion line?
Sounds cliche but Just Do it. If the passion is there, start with small steps. Then continue to learn along the way.


4. What makes TGS By OSA unique?
TGS by OSA is unique because the selections can be paired with so many things. A cute pair of ankara shorts can be worn with a plain tee & flip flops by day, and by night, bring out the colorful jewelry & pumps, and you've got a new look.

5. What is next for TGS By OSA this year?
This year, we're looking into having some of our pieces in select boutiques, as well as participating in philanthropic shows/events.




*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************

SHE DID IT:

****************


******************************************************
*********************
HONORS:

OLIVIA BALTIMORE




On her resourceful company:

EmmiAgency.com



******************************************************

*******************************
HONORS:

Cocoa Bella



CoolCruelWorld.com
(For the Informed & Sophisticated)



***********************************************

*********************
HONORS:

ELLE VELNAR





Singer/Songwriter

On her new single/video

"Only Want To Give It To You"
going to #1 on television (106 and Park)


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

AFRICA Y. HANNIBAL
Social Engine Marketing & Social Media Professional

on her sites AfricaHannibal.com and






******************************************************


*******************

HONORS:


DOVE CLARK



On her amazing site
UrbLife.com

***************

*********************
HONORS:

MARY NICHOLS / AKA DJ FUSION




FuseBoxRadio.com


******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:

YVAHN





Bon-manger.com


******************************************************


*********************
HONORS:

ANGELE N. SIMPSON




AngeleFlorals.com

******************************************************

*********************
HONORS:



TraciLynnJewelry.com


******************************************************

*********************


HONORS:

All STUDENTS  Fall 2011 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Ocoee,Florida and Noble, Ohio

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Virginia Beach, Virginia

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Oslo, Norway and Amityville, New York


*********************

HONORS:



******************************************************

************************************

*******************


HONORS:

TIMELESS MUSIC THAT INSPIRES
(email your suggestions):


***********************









*************************

************************





*************************





************************






***********************





***********************




*****************************






******************





******************
***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Staten Island, New York and Riley, North Carolina

*****************

HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of 
Athens, Georgia

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Oslo, Norway and Shreveport, Louisiana


******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born



Mary D-11/07
Asia I-11/07
Reesa McCor-11/07
Desi J-11/09
Mira L Van-11/10
Wanda V-11/10
S Johns-11/12
April L-11/13
Shawnna Q-11/13
Levett R- 11/21
Rita Y K-11/24
D Dragotta -11/26
Sabrina B-11/27
RT Newsom-11/27


**************************************


To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! 


Write a note at YaayYou@gmail.com
Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.