WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

The Beauty of Discovering New Purposes

APRIL 2015 / MAY 2015









(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 




*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

The Beauty of Discovering New Purposes 


HI THERE! How are you FEELing? READY? HOPEFUL? AWESOME? YES! Let's wrap our minds around the new joys that have revealed themselves. The new joy that deserves your attention via a great new idea, new conversation, new friend or new goal completion, is ALWAYS worth #SmilingInside about.  By our genuine design, a perspective is born. A perspective that could making living in a new day, a blessed event.  Such an event may have surprises that require adjustment  and hopefully we will see the workable route to it.  This route could bring you to the part of the journey that your life has been "wanting" for. Discover it, uncover it and go for it! If we FEEL empowered by what we discover of ourselves, we can help ourselves a bit more and FEEL possible to help others a bit. 

You are probably quite awesome at something you do everyday. I applaud you. How about that new thing that peeked your interest? Might take some work? Some other planning? Some learning and growing? COOL! We are ALIVE! We are willing and we are awesome at wanting to learn and grow. Let's discover that energy and spread that energy.  

And still, I believe JOY is always available. It's inevitable! FEEL IT! FORWARD IT! NEW DAYS are not promised but boy OH boy - when we get that NEW one- it's something to celebrate.

 I am very grateful for the Frequent TRYers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. MAY YOUR CHOSEN ENERGY REVEAL THE GOODNESS YOUR LIFE REQUIRES. Have faith and have fun! Congratulations on the all the big ideas that you'll be sharing with folks that YOU enjoy and THEY in return enjoy your presence. YAAY! Life is happening, let's welcome the responsibility of bringing our own personal good energy and skills to the tasks at hand. 


KNOW that what feels good for you, is for you. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working through you, with you and for you:)


Have a wonderful APRIL 2015 and MAY 2015 !!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month: 1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN 'YAAY YOU' THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:


RENATA DEL CARMEN
 IRIS BOLLING

As we share diverse perspective that still lead to happiness, we are creating an environment that we can FEEL what is worth it and what is not. The art of appreciation is forever growing within us as we choose. It is a joy to choose and make decisions that we can live with. Let's continue to love forward to growing, nurture lasting relationships and conveying our awesomeness and give a helping hand in ways that feel good to us.  THIS is the day you HAVE and I hope you  FEEL like you're
THRIVING
worthy and effective. Meet two great 
Thoughtful Helpful Resilient Intelligent Vivacious Irreplaceable Nice Giving 
women with great perspectives that create their passion for life. They too are rich with appreciation. Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!




*************************************************************

APRIL is 
  • International Guitar Month
  • (as per holidayinsights.com)
MAY is

National Bike Month
(as per holidayinsights.com)

  • ****************************************************************



(photo by npnutra.com)



The Food Of The Month is  Kale. This awesome food of the earth contains fiber. Incorporate it's goodness in your snacks and holiday recipes. The kale has Omega 3, Folate, Protein and B vitamins 

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


*******************

Sauteed Kale

Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
 FoodTv

Total Time:
15 min
Prep:
5 min
Cook:
10 min
Yield:4 servings
Level:Easy

Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1/2 cup vegetable stock or water
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/sauteed-kale-recipe.html?oc=linkback


Directions
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored. Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.

************************************************************


OGX hydrating Teatree Shampoo at Walgreens







...is a awesome experience for my scalp. The cleansing effect is pretty cool, as cool as the peppermint oils that awakens my hairs shine.  In my opinion, it's a great addition to a hair salon regime. Pretty nice blend indeed. Using items is totally up to you. If you try it, let us know about it.



*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

RENATA DEL CARMEN
(NY)






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?

I was born, raised and still live in Brooklyn, New York. In my mind that is far from eventful and extraordinary but New York is such a melting pot of cultures that you experience so much. My mother is from Guyana and my Father from Cuba so my upbringing may not be considered the norm to someone who was raised by American natives. However, I would love to live in other parts of the world and experience life from another perspective. 



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

I love music and I love to dance and sing so it is very difficult for me to express my vibe through one song. At times I'm Cindy Lauper "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", then I'm working hard to leave a legacy and so I'm described by Beyonce's "I Was Here". Above all is my level of gratitude for how God has turned my life around and I can so accurately be in tune with "Something Out of Nothing" by Jessica Reedy. 

I pray often. I'm talking to God all day long. He is my everything and so I look to Him for answers, for comfort and for direction. As often as I can I use the first moments of my day to connect with Him and rest in Him. I can't successfully get through my day without end of the day is probably where I mentally turn down and try to relax. 

2. Tell us about 2 great projects (from any part of your life) that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.

I studied fashion design and at one point in my life I was assisting Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist, Tiffany Hasbourne.  At the time she was working with clients like, Tyrese  Gibson, the entire High School Musical cast, Cheetah Girls, Megan Good and more. Styling and shopping are a love of mine and it was great to be a part of moments on film, television and print that will last forever in the lives of others as well. 

I also have to say working with the Aids Quilt while in high school was an honor. Educating others about the disease and telling the stories of those who have been affected was a humbling and rewarding experience especially at 16 years old. 


3. What early part of your life's journey prompted you to create 'Mason Jar Scrubs' and for it to become such a necessary outlet for you?

I was extremely insecure about my skin as a teenager. I had acne prone skin and uneven skin tone due to scaring from the break outs. I was told by a dermatologist that I couldn't use a lot of what I put in my hair like oils and other products anymore because it was also playing a part in my problematic skin. Listening to that doctor led to my bad hair AND bad skin. 

People probably never knew I was so affected by it because I was always front and center even though I hated how I looked, I never let it hold me back but I really wished I never had to experience it. No one told me how to take care of my skin. No one told me I had to change my diet. No one told me what could work to prevent acne. I had to go searching and reading to see what I could do.

I read a book that advised that we shouldn't be putting anything on our skin that we wouldn't eat and for me that was every skin care product I used. It's not until all these years later that I'm beginning to find the things and the process that work for me (because everyone is different) with natural and organic products and hopefully others as well. 

4. With some of your successful experiences  allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities ?

I do a lot! Way more than I talk about often times. I am a communications manager for a church organization by day so I do a lot of writing and editing. I also serve on four ministries including the choir, dance, multimedia and I teach Sunday School classes on Sunday's to children ages 11 to 16. 

I  host events mainly consisting of panel discussions with entertainment included because it is my desire to find creative ways to enlighten people with not only m experiences but the experiences of others. We have to learn how to "learn" from each other and help each other grow and move forward in life. 

I am a single Mom so I'm probably most often doing HW with my daughter or hearing about the funny stories that happened during her day. She also helps me make scrubs. We enjoy doing it together and although it's work and it's business it's also quality time for us. 

My daily to do list gets much longer and with managing multiple social media accounts and engaging people but I have found away to add value to every last one of the 24 hours I'm blessed with from day to day. 

5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

I think most of my work is fun. I enjoy interacting with people so I am having fun while I am working at events, managing social media accounts or out meeting new people and sharing my experiences. I like dining out, shopping, bowling, shopping, live music, reading oh and shopping lol. 

I have never been horse back riding. I think I would like to try that.  


6.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is...

This may seem totally off the wall but I would love to win an Oscar and a Tony Award. I have been a part of many stage plays and I feel alive on the stage. An award winning role is definitely on my bucket list. 

7.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

I would have to say God and my daughter. When I look at how far I have come there is no option but to move forward. It's as if I've swam out to the middle of the ocean and it's either keep going or drown because it would be crazy to go back.


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

I prefer and respect some one who is ambitious and is adamant about a purpose driven life. We can all live  to work and maintain a household and then pass on, but I believe we all have a purpose to fulfill everyday we awake. Do they have to run for President? No, but they have to value the reason they are alive and strive to know it and accomplish it. 

The other is integrity. I'm totally here for a man that does what he says he will do. A man has to want to know God and to love purely. This authentic desire and relationship with God increases our ability to be integral in every area of our life. If you can achieve this, you can love me the way I need to be loved, you can love our family the way we need to be loved. 


9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

Hmmmm. I received a lot of advice early on and it didn't sound good, I still don't think it was good but it led me to where I am today. My Mom told me at a young age that I can't play around with my education and my work ethic has to be through the roof because I am getting in the game with 2 strikes against me. One strike being that I am a female, the 2nd strike  being that I am an African American female. This was tough but I understand why and as much as I tried to adjust I think it made me rebel more than anything. 


10.  What piece of business advice would you like to share?

I would say pray, research and question everything. Everyone wants to be a boss but no one wants to have all of the responsibility. Everything doesn't cost money. Some things cost time and time is more valuable than  money. You can always make money but time you can never get back. If you can learn from the mistakes of others, do that and save yourself some time. 


11.  What is NEXT for you in 2015 and beyond?

I am currently working on my first book "An Emerging Treasure". I speak about learning to love your life and your process regardless of the twists and turns. We have access into the lives of so many people thanks to social media and we are constantly comparing ourselves to others because of it. Comparison is the thief of joy and I am helping others go back to focusing on their own hidden treasures. 

Beyond that I'm trying to win that Oscar! lol 

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? 
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?

High Heel for sure 
Biographies
Fresh Fruit Juiced

13.  What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Chameleon


Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

I think YAAY YOU is an amazing way to learn about others and life and be encouraged as well. The thought of using a platform to celebrate and ignite positivity is a rarity and I believe this is a Blogazine that is  life and world changing.









**************************************************************




 IRIS BOLLING
(NJ/VA)





To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?

I’ve lived in Morristown, New Jersey, Montclair, New Jersey, East Orange, New Jersey and now live in Richmond, Virginia

1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

Yes, "Champagne Life" by Neyo. I  believe everyone should have a little champagne at some point in their life.

Pray. I pray daily. I begin with a prayer of thanks for seeing me through the night, other than that no particular time. just whenever the word hits me.  
 

2. Congratulations on IrisBolling.net. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.

The campaign of then Senator Obama and now President Obama. I don’t think there was ever a time in my life when I have been proud of our people, our country and our election system all at once. The second would be the production of The Heart TV Series. This was something create from start to fruition from my mind.
 

3.What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to create THE HEART TV SERIES and have it become such a necessary outlet for you? 

As an author I wondered why there was such an in balance between Caucasian and African-American authors work being brought to life. I decided to test with my own work to see if it could be done. Now that it is, doing this for other African American authors is now a mission. 
 

4. With some of your successful experiences, such as being an Award Winning Author, allowing you to connect with other purposeful peoplewhat are some of your daily activities ?

 I begin my morning with prayer refreshing my mind by walking my puppy, Roxy and planning my day along the way. A typical day starts with one hour to check and respond to email, post on social media and return phone calls. Monday through Thursdays 9-4 I write. It could be on my current novel, editing previous work, writing scripts for the TV show or review projects for production. Friday - Sunday I try to balance time between family, friends or I’m on the road for a book signing. 


5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

I love music, so if I can catch one of my favorites live that’s what I do for fun. Having importune get togethers with friends is also one of my favorite pastimes for it always leave be in a better state of mind then when we started. However, my all time favorite fun time…..reading. LOL! I’m sorry, I know that’s sounds boring. But, a cup a tea or glass of wine and a good book does it for me every time. :)


6.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is...

I would like to go to Paris and London for 10 days with a group of friends and explore.


7.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

I am blessed to have a group of young men in my life who keeps me motivated and moving constantly. The main person in the group is my son Christopher. I have watched as he and his friends plan their lives and then set out to accomplish those goals. They inspire me to do the same. They are an amazing group of young men and I’ve decided when I grow up I’m going to be just like them. 


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Honesty and patience. My life is busy these days and it would take some one with the patience of JOB to understand and allow me to dream and accomplish my goals. 


9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

A friend once told me to be true to who you are. I people like you-they like you. If they don’t - you still have to live with you.


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

It takes three things to be successful, 1. A dream 2. Believe in yourself. 3. Determination. With those three elements follow your dream and no obstacle will stand in you way. Because the determination will find a way for you to go over, under or through anything standing in your way. 


11. What is NEXT for you in 2015 and beyond?

I have a new company, Siri Austin Entertainment LLC. We have a publishing division and and production division. Are goal is to provide quality entertainment to as many households as possibly through literature and film.  We are currently in pre-production for season 2 of The Heart and reviewing other materials for production. 2015 will bring four full length novels and a possible new detective series. 


12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High heels
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ?  Novels
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?  Fruit Smoothie



     13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 


    Driven!
****************************************


Thank you both for being apart of YAAY-YOU.Blogspot.com' s growing family of phenomenal people. 

-Marcella Precise


*********************************************


*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
YOU DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All students participating in the SPRING 2015 / SUMMER 2015 Session!
SUCCESS TO ALL! FEEL GREAT! BE GREAT!



************************************



HONORS: SHERNITA ANDERSON




Dancer, Choreographer

Creator of 
STILETTO HEELS at Broadway Dance Center NYC
twitter.com/ShernitaSOfly


******************************************************
HONORS: NIK MORALES

http://www.TheTravelGoddessNik.com


*****************************************************


HONORS: EDEN SANAA DUNCAN-SMITH



Actress, Singer, Dancer, Spokesperson

is one of the stars of the #New #ANNIEMovie




***********************************************************
HONORS:

DIONNE AUDAIN

Actress, Teacher

For being casted in a co-starring role on Season 3 of "Orange Is The New Black" 




*****************************************


                  HONORS: Recording Artist/Producer/Songwriter, MARCELLA PRECISE




FLY featuring JULIETTE ASHBY 
As Heard On VH!
(Available on Itunes and online stores):



****************************************

HONORS:



*************************************
HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************
HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of
Cast Your Net On The Right Side #NowWhat; Moving Forward from Past Hurts, Trauma, Drama Complacency and More... Here is a link to the website and the link to register (use discount code NowWhat for $10 off): http://castyournet153conf.wix.com/153nowwhat

************************************************

HONORS: 

LORETTA WALLS


CEO, Founder/Author
NU CHERTE Publishing


***************************************************************************

HONORS:
*************************************************************
THE MUSIC:

WIZ KHALIFA



His Tune:
"SeeYou Again featuring Charlie Puth"

HONORS:
*************************************************************
THE MUSIC:

NATALIE LA ROSE




Her Tune:
"Somebody featuring Jerimih"


*************************************************************** 



Marcella Precise 
single: FLY featuring Juliette Ashby

*************************************************************** 



ANITA BAKER
Her awesome legacy of music and 
album: Rhythm Of Love

 *************************************************************** 



EPMD
Their awesome legacy of music 
album: Strictly Business

*****************************************************************************


RIHANNA
Her legacy of music and 
single: BBHMM

***************************************************************


JASON FRENCH
single: You Just Want My Money

***************************************************************

KENDRICK LAMAR
single: "King Kunta" 


**************************************************************




JANET JACKSON

Humanitarian, Dancer, Actress, Recording Artist, Songwriter
ICON


*************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Compton, California and Pottstown, Pennsylvania

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Jamaica

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Monroe, Louisiana and Jersey City, New Jersey

******************************************************************************************************
HONORS:

DANIELLE "GEORGIE" MIDGETTE and CLAYMORE LYVE Sr. Of Brooklyn, New York on 

the birth of their newest son

CLAYMORE LYVE, Jr.



******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born

APRIL
Ms. Daya M-04/01
Ms. K Hems-04/01
Miss. Floreda TL-04/04
Mrs. Tee L.-04/08
Mrs. Michella Brown-04/08
Ms. Essence Gee-04/09
Miss Dora-04/12
Ms. Kimberly F-04/12
Mrs. Freda Marie C- 04/24
Ms. Helenia D-04/24


MAY
A Mathews-05/02
Jackie M-05/03
Renee J L-05/06
Reesie Simms-05/06
Lisa M-05/06
Kelly/Tee Tee-05/10
Lina Retel-05/10
Najwa M-05/17
Sarae T- 05/21
Misty F-05/23
K R Johnson-05/23
Malisha N-05/25

The Beauty of Discovering New Purposes                               The Beauty of Discovering New Purposes Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 5:55 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.