WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

DECEMBER 2014 / JANUARY 2015 Enjoying The Gift Of Communication

DECEMBER 2014 / JANUARY 2015 








(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 




*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

Enjoying The Gift Of Communication


HI THERE! How are you FEELing? HOPEFUL? REJUVENATED? PASSIONATE? YES! Let's embrace all the feelings that usher in a perspective we can enjoy.  Our perspective is by our design as we live forward and remember the honest feelings that repeat! Everything we feel can empower us to help. Help ourselves, help others and help, not to hinder a new process that could be inevitable as well as great. 

Let's aim to be thankful as we speak our intentions and go into actions that complete our goals. YES! We are ALIVE! We are spreading our best energy and we are ready for a memorable 24 hours! Our best energy has the amazing possibility of opening new doors today. Even the same doors  can have a new great effect on your life's journey. FEEL free. FEEL capable. FREE happy to be YOU. Let's enjoy the beauty that comes with having compassion and relating well to one another. Create your perspective as a perspective that you love sharing as it brings you closer to those you GET to share it with. Most likely, their perspective will be relatable to YOU and hopefully grow an awesome exchange of ideas. Ideas that lead to fun, prosperity, clarity, cohesive community, peace and unity for the duration of the relation.

Let's apply our favorite things. Let's apply our favorite emotions. Let's apply our favorite self -- to every task present. As I open my heart to have  a better understanding of those around me, I too learn more about my own destiny. I am thankful to be able to expand someone else's joy as I raise my imagination to new levels for my joy. Possibilities are endless when the understanding and connection begins. I believe JOY is always available. It's inevitable! FEEL IT! FORWARD IT! NEW DAYS are not promised but boy OH boy - when we get that NEW one- it's something to celebrate.

 As always, I am very grateful for the Frequent TRYers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. MAY YOUR CHOSEN ENERGY REVEAL THE GOODNESS YOUR LIFE REQUIRES. Have faith and have fun! Congratulations on the all the big ideas that you'll be sharing with folks that YOU enjoy and THEY in return enjoy your presence. YAAY! Life is happening, let's welcome the responsibility of bringing our own personal good energy and skills to the tasks at hand. 


KNOW that what feels good for you, is for you. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working through you, with you and for you:)


Have a wonderful DECEMBER 2014 and JANUARY 2015 !!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN 'YAAY YOU' THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:


DR. RENEE
 MS. NöNE

As we share common connections to things that bring us joy, we are placed in a position to feel the uniqueness of our goals by the way we express them, as dear to our own heart. Let's continue to look forward to growing, having lasting relationships and conveying our intentions so all our dreams have a chance.  It's awesome to have spiritual connections that make us FEEL
HAPPY
worthy and effective.
Meet two great
 Helpful Ambitious Passionate Persistent Youthful women with great outlooks that strengthens their appreciation for life.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!




*************************************************************

DECEMBER is 
  • Universal Human Rights Month 
  • (as per nationaldaycalendar.com)
JANUARY is

National Oatmeal Month
(as per nationaldaycalendar.com)

  • ****************************************************************


(photo by organicfacts.net)



The Food Of The Month is  Acai. This awesome food of the earth contains fiber and with a yummy taste. Incorporate it's goodness in your snacks and holiday recipes. The acai has Vitamin A and Vitamin E ( might protect for healthy skin). 

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


*******************

Acai Smoothie

Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown
SHOW:
Good Eats
EPISODE:
Live and Let Diet, FoodTv

Total Time:
8 hours 10 minutes
Prep:
10 minutes
Inactive:
8 hours
Cook:
25 min
Yield:12 muffins
Level:Easy


Ingredients

4 ounces plain, low-fat soy milk
4 ounces acai, grape, or pomegranate juice
4 ounces frozen banana
4 ounces frozen strawberries
4 ounces frozen blueberries
4 ounces frozen peaches

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/buff-smoothie-recipe.html?oc=linkback
Directions

Combine the soy milk, juice, banana, strawberries, blueberries, and the peaches in the carafe of a blender. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 8 hours.

In the morning, or when the fruit is partially thawed, put the carafe on the base of the blender, start at the lowest speed and slowly accelerate to medium, until you achieve a vortex. Blend on medium for 1 minute. Increase the speed to high and blend for an additional minute. Serve immediately.

Recipe courtesy Alton Brown, 2009
************************************************************


Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry Flavors

by BROOKSIDE at Walgreens






...is a yummy type of healthy, if your body can use a burst of Acai juices with awesome dark chocolate.  In my opinion, it's a great snack to have when you are on the go and packing a tastie treat in your bag. Pretty nice blend indeed. Using items is totally up to you. If you try it, let us know about it.



*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

DR. RENEE
(England / lllinois)






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?

Michigan, St. Maarten Dutch West Indies, England, Illinois. I live in Illinois now.




1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax? If so, what part of the day? For how long? 

"Not Making Sense, Making Faith" by Donald Lawrence I meditate, pray everyday I meditate in the morning as I creatively visualize my future and I pray every night before I go to bed.



2. As a Medical Doctor, Social Media Guru, PR and Manager, tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime and what inspired you to go after those goals? 

The first baby I delivered and the reaction of the mom to what I did inspired me to become Dr. Renee Matthews. I am currently working with TROOP and watching them this year on the BET Awards inspires me to work hard for them everyday.


3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to create The DrRenee Daily and have it become such a necessary outlet for you? 

When I first joined twitter I noticed that other people did something similar and I thought this was a great way to get more positive information to the masses.


4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities ? 

After meditation I check my email and I start responding. I check my deadlines to make certain I have all of my columns submitted on-time (I currently write for 5 online publications MadameNoire.com, BlackandMarriedwithKids.com, DiaryofaFirsttimemom.com, BlackDoctor.org, and Goodenoughmother.com). I hit the lakefront and that is where I get my great ideas for how to further the brands I work with myself and my clients. In the evenings I usually have events to attend and then I come home and work until I fall asleep.



5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 

I like to go to the movies, theater, travel and concerts. I am fortunate that I love my job so it is not work for me. I love seeing my clients perform live. I have always wanted to sing in the recording studio booth and record a song for my personal collection.


6. One thing on my Life List 
 is... to get married and give birth.


7. What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world? 

All the young people in my life. I mentor kids and I am a Girl Scout leader for 5 and 6 year old girls, just realizing that they are watching what I do motivated me to try and make this place a better place for these kids that will one day be adults.


8. What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? 

Honesty and Ambition. Let's face it no one likes a liar and I have a lot of things going on so the right man will not be intimidated by it but he will be just as ambitious as I am and we will soar to the top together.



9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 

My parents said that I could do whatever I wanted to do as long as I worked hard for it.


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? 

 If you want it, work hard for it and never give up.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2014, 2015 and beyond? 

2014 continuing recording my radio show and writing for MadameNoire.com, BlackandMarriedwithKids.com, DiaryofaFirsttimemom.com, Goodenoughmother.com, BlackDoctor.org and my own blog AskDrRenee.info, continuing to help TROOP and Steven Russell Harts get back in front of their fans. 2015 and beyond I will debut the Ask Dr. Renee Show on TV in syndication across the country and continue to be the #PeoplesDoctor informing as many people as I can about their health, wealth and happiness.



12. Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High Heel I am only 4'11 inches tall

Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Inspirational Book

Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit



13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

 Happy

http://AskDrRenee.info
http://facebook.com/AskDrRenee
http://twitter.com/AskDrRenee
http://youtube.com/AskDrRenee
http://pinterest.com/AskDrRenee
http://instagram.com/AskDrRenee
http://plus.google.com/+askdrreneeinfoshow


Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine?
I think the YAAY YOU Blogazine is a wonderful resource for inspiration, health and wellness.



Thank you for being apart of YAAY-YOU.Blogspot.com' s growing family of phenomenal people.
-Marcella Precise







**************************************************************




 MS. NöNE
(NY/FL)






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now? 

I was actually born in Hollywood, Florida. I lived out in Ft Lauderdale, Florida for a few years when I was much younger. Then moved to Brooklyn, NY and have been here ever since. 





1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax? If so, what part of the day? For how long?

The song that best reflects my vibe would have to be the Theme song to the Golden Girls. 

It is very important to me to mentally relax. Especially living and working in a big city. Most morning I take a few minutes to mentally prepare myself before I even get out of bed. Prepping my plan of attack for the day. I pray every night with my son.



2. Tell us about 2 great projects (from any part of your life) that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.

My new album that I have been working on for many years with Anthony Giles. It is the first musical project that I believe reflects me as an artist. 


My videos "Miss Celie" and "What I Mean." We were able to create 2 great videos with virtually no budget. Just imagination and ingenuity. 



3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to become a Singer/Songwriter and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?


Performing as a child in church and for family and family definitely prompted me to become a singer/songwriter. Just seeing the reaction I got from people when I opened my mouth the song became addictive. Also listening to great music growing up from all genres provided me with escape as I grew up in the projects of Queens, NY and never felt like I fit in. I wanted to be that outlet for other kids like me one day.




4. With some of your successful experiences such as releasing the amazing single "What I Mean (I Put In Work)", being a BET Music Matters Artist and being a #BlackGirlsRock red carpet host, allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities?

I am a working musician in New York City. Most days I am preparing for a gig where I am singing somewhere in the city with a band. I am constantly reviewing the charts, seeing what songs are popular that I might want to perform. Also doing research on make-up faces I can try for performances. Anthony Giles and I often get together to write and record demos in my home studio in New Jersey either to keep for my project or shop to other artists. I'll spend time blasting out news and clips to my contacts to keep them abreast on what I've been up to. Going on auditions for commercials. Taking meetings with people who can further my career. Helping my son with his homework.



5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

Performing is fun for me.

I would definitely like to travel more for fun. A lot of the traveling I have done in the past has been for work.



6. One thing on my Life List is to perform at Red Rock in Colorado.



7. What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?


My son keeps me motivated. Many people think that once you have children then your dream gets put on hold. But having my son gave me a great boost in motivation. I have something to work for. Not only my future but his as well.



8. What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

A sense of humor is a must!

Someone who has a passion of their own and works towards achieving it. Ambition!



9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?


I used to be a little shy when I first started pursuing my career as a teen. My first manager said if I'm going to call myself a singer I'd better be ready to sing at the drop of a dime! No hesitation. She would have me sing in parking lots, pizzerias, barber shops...I got over my shyness quick!



10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Be kind to the people who work for you. I've learned that if people like you as a person they will go above and beyond for you. If they don't like you they will just do the bare minimum to get their check.



11. What is NEXT for you in 2014, 2015 and beyond?

I just want to continue to make music that makes me happy and as my fan base grows I hope to inspire others. I want to eventually develop and discover new artists as well as create television shows that showcase young urban adults. I plan to contribute generously to the Fresh Air Fund which takes inner city kids out of the confines of their brick buildings and in to nature. I was apart of the program when I was younger and it helped me dream bigger.



12. Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High heel

Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Novel

Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit Juiced



13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now?

Ready



Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

YAAY YOU Blogazine is a beautifully unique destination where you receive inspiration, motivation and celebration from women of all walks of life. I love it!


Thank you for being apart of YAAY-YOU.Blogspot.com' s growing family of phenomenal people. 
-Marcella Precise



****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************




BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All students participating in the WINTER 2014 / WINTER 2015 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

*********************


******************************************************


HONORS: EDEN SANAA DUNCAN-SMITH



Actress, Singer, Dancer, Spokesperson

is one of the stars of the #New #ANNIEMovie


****************************************


Beautiful Traci Lynn jewelry being sold by 




***********************************************************
HONORS:

DIONNE AUDAIN


For being casted in a co-starring role on Season 3 of "Orange Is The New Black" 

*****************************************



HONORS: Recording Artist, TIFFANY MYNON

on her new EP on itunes entitled :
LOVE VENDOR


****************************************

HONORS:


SheThinx.com

*************************************
HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Business Columnist: Kontrol Magazine 
Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************
HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of


************************************************

HONORS: 

Loretta R. Walls


CEO, Founder/Author
NU CHERTE Publishing


***************************************************************************


HONORS:
*************************************************************
THE MUSIC:


*************************************************************** 



Marcella Precise is on itunes, Googleplay and all around the web
FLY featuring Juliette Ashby

*************************************************************** 



 ***************************************************************


***************************************************************


***************************************************************



***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Hollywood Hills, California and Akron, Ohio

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of London, England

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Austin, Texas and Corona, New York

******************************************************************************************************
*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born


Farah D-12/3
Jesse S-12/03
R Thomas-12/06
Kiley J M-12/08
Waila Tyms-12/10
Susan Jharrah-12/10
Anne T M-12/10
Shella R-12/14
Renee W L- 12/24
Zenith LP-12/24
Maryann A-12/26
A Devitle -12/27
Queena L-12/29
Mattia M-12/29
Gena Fort-12/29
Samantha Marie-12/30
Charlette M-12/31
Sylvania B-12/31


Mrs. Michey K-01/02
Miss S Fortle-01/03
Miss A Bellinger-01/03
Miss V Stewart-01/04
Ms.Wanda R M-01/06
Mrs. Beryl Downes-01/07
Ms. Rita L -01/08
Ms. W Tooks-01/08
Miss. Debra A A-01/09
Mrs. S Holmes-01/09
Mrs. Marcella Precise-01/10
Mrs. Marcella Runell-Hall-01/10
Miss Talia R-01/14
Ms. Drea D (Seelah) -01/13
Mrs. Tanya Jones- 01/24
Ms. Pauletta K-01/24
Mrs. J Restil-01/28

Ms. J Montalvo-01/31
DECEMBER 2014 / JANUARY 2015 Enjoying The Gift Of Communication DECEMBER 2014 / JANUARY 2015 Enjoying The Gift Of Communication Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 8:12 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.