WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

NOVEMBER 2014 / BRINGING A WONDERFUL ENERGY TO EVERY NEW DAY

NOVEMBER 2014





(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 




*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

BRINGING A WONDERFUL ENERGY TO EVERY NEW DAY


HI THERE! How are you FEELing? EXCITED? POSSIBLE? APPRECIATIVE? YES! Let's embrace all the feelings that usher in a perspective we can use.  Our joy is by our design as we live in this newest day! Everything we ever wanted is still possible and we can express how thankful we are about that, by the words we speak, the actions we go forth in and the believes that carry us. YES! We are HERE! We are capable and we are ready for a blessed 24 hours! Pretty cool concepts are on call at the blink of a thought. Pretty cool people we love, can get more love from us as we think about them in great ways. Let's choose to  take important steps that are apart of our goals. Let's choose to create new goals that support our best outlook of ourselves and others close to us. AWESOME is an inside job. Inside your spirit, inside our minds and inside the words that we use to proceed us. I believe JOY is always available. It's inevitable! FEEL IT! FORWARD IT! As we connect to likeable energies and enjoy everything that has encouraged us to feel worthy, we WILL appreciate these days. These days are awesome so let's let our awesomeness spill into the textures of the new minutes and moments. There's bound to be an even more awesome exchange in the mist of it!  NEW DAYS are not promised but boy OH boy - when we get that NEW one- it's something to celebrate.

 As always, I am very grateful for the Frequent TRYers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. MAY YOUR CHOSEN ENERGY REVEAL THE GOODNESS YOUR LIFE REQUIRES. Have faith and have fun! Congratulations on the all the big ideas that you'll be sharing with folks that YOU enjoy and THEY in return enjoy your presence. YAAY! Life is happening, let's welcome the responsibility of bringing our own personal good energy and skills to the tasks at hand. 


KNOW that what feels good for you, is for you. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working through you, with you and for you:)


Have a wonderful NOVEMBER!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN 'YAAY YOU' THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:


JOY COOK
AMBER LEE

As we appreciate the goodness as it presents itself, we are placed in a position to enjoy rare events of our day. Let's continue to look forward to completing goals and creating lasting relationships that support goals that are in place.  It's amazing to be ourselves and develop own style for life that can be considered blessed, fun, 
SHARP
unique and effective.
Meet two great
 Savvy Happy Ambitious Rare Passionate women with great energy that supports their appreciation for every new day.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!



**************************************************************

NOVEMBER is 
  • National Family Caregiver's Month 
  • (as per nationaldaycalendar.com)


===================================


(photo by butterbrewworks.com)



The Food Of The Month is the Pumpkin. This yummy food of the earth contains fiber and even the seeds are always in demand. Incorporate it's goodness in your snacks and holiday recipes .The pumpkin has Vitamin A (could help vision and skin), Iron (could carry oxygen from one body cell to another) Vitamin E ( might protect against toxins) and might someone to lose weight. 

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


*******************

Pumpkin Spice-Cranberry Muffins


Total Time:
45 min
Prep:
15 min
Inactive:
5 min
Cook:
25 min
Yield:12 muffins
Level:Easy

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/pumpkin-spice-cranberry-muffins.html?oc=linkback


Ingredients
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Juice from 1 large orange
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice blend
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon fine salt
1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 cup whole milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon orange zest
Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/pumpkin-spice-cranberry-muffins.html?oc=linkback

Directions
Special equipment: a 12-cup muffin pan and muffin liners
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners and lightly coat with cooking spray.Combine the cranberries and orange juice in a small microwave safe bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and poke a small hole to vent. Microwave until the orange juice is warm, about 1 minute. Set aside to let the cranberries plump, about 5 minutes, then drain off the juice.Whisk the flour, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a medium bowl and set aside. Whisk together the butter, plumped cranberries, pumpkin puree, milk, eggs and orange zest in a large bowl. Add the flour-spice mixture to the pumpkin mixture and gently fold the batter together until it is just combined (it's ok if there are a few lumps).Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle the top of each muffin generously with the turbinado sugar. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 24 minutes. Cool the muffins in the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Copyright 2014 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
************************************************************


Acure Body Wash Ultra Hydrating Coconut + Pumpkin

by ACURE at Walgreens






...brings clean and softness to the shower.  In my opinion, an supercool scented wash that calms the mind.  The ingredients of this Gluten free item are (but not limited to) argan oil, organic pumpkin and olive oil. Using items is totally up to you. If you try it, let us know about it.



*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

JOY COOK
(NC/CA)





To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?



I have only lived in North Carolina, and California, however, I have traveled all over North America and the Caribbean.  I currently live in North Carolina.



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?


A song that reflects my vibe is by Gentleman (Reggae Artist) Intoxication.

The power of life and death is in the tongue and it's important to start and end your day positively no matter what has gone on in between.  I pray and meditate daily, I start my day with the affirmation, "Thank God for a new day"! That has been my first tweet of the day since 2008.  I spend the first 10 minutes of my day in a state of gratitude before my feet event hit the floor.  At night I pray and intermittently through out the day. 

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.

I am proud of the work we did with the White House acclaimed Healthcare Faith Community Summit.  I am also proud of being invited to the White House by President Barack Obama for the arrival ceremony of the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Ireland.

These projects have contributed to my brand presence and online reputation.


3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to create JoyCookPr.com and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?

I was born in Hollywood, CA and my Dad was a music executive for Capitol Records, so I grew up around television and film.

I am a life long publicist, from writing, producing, and promoting my own play in the 2nd grade to having my own radio show in college.  I have always had the passion to create things and take people and their businesses to the next level.

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities ?



I am a life long learner, my mentor sends me daily emails with self development strategies.  I also have a five year plan and keep my daily activities focused around those goals.  As a mother, one of the highlights of my day is to speak with my daughter. She is a freshman in college.  

It is also a priority everyday to choose one person who I want to either expand or create a relationship with and then reach out to them.

5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

I love to travel, I find experiencing different cultures in one of the things that gives me the most joy.  I would like to try driving on the Autobahn.  I love to drive....and drive fast so driving on the autobahn is definitely on my "to do list".

6.  One thing on my Life List is...

Wow there are so many but one thing on my life list is to travel through Italy and experience any and every samples of red wine I can.  I am a vino lover and no better place to go than to the "mother land" of vino!


7.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

My amazing family and my mentors keep me motivated in this changing world!


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Stability and honesty, in the world we live in with social media and so much access to "information" it's important that my mate live in the reality of life not just online.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

Janice Bryant Howroyd, the first African-American woman to grow her business into a billion dollar business gave me the advice of a lifetime, "Everything you NEED to be...everything you need to be..YOU already have.


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

JUST GO!  I think we have a tendency to over think things and wait for the right time and for things to be perfect.  There is never a right time!  Just GO....do it now.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2014, 2015 and beyond?

We are excited that we have just moved into a new space and our international reach is expanding.  We are finishing 2014 strong signing a record amount of clients.

I am releasing my first book (you heard it here first) in the early part of 2015.


12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 

         High Heels....we are all closer to the stars in high heels!

        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? 

         Inspirational Book

        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?



        Fresh Fruit...I love strawberries and pineapple.




13.  What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 



Focused



**************************************************************


AMBER LEE
(FL/NY)




To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?  

I was actually born in Hollywood Florida. I lived out in Ft Lauderdale, Florida for a few years when I was much younger. Then moved to Brooklyn, NY and have been here ever since. 

1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax? If so, what part of the day? For how long?

My first love is music. R&B music to be exact. When I need/want to relax my mind I throw on some Anita Baker. Her voice soothes my mind, body, and soul. No pun intended. Lol! 

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were proud to be a part of in your lifetime.

1) Urbanworld Film Festival presented by BET Networks- I am currently a Theater Manager for this annual event that takes place at AMC Theater on 34th street in NYC. I started off as a volunteer and was quickly promoted to Theater Manager. 

2) Super Bowl 2014… I worked as a Brand Ambassador for the Super Bowl Host Committee and their Mobile tour called “Join the Huddle Tour”. We traveled to a number of cities throughout NY and NJ promoting the Super Bowl with a number of great activities for the public! 

3. What early part of your life's journey prompted you to create Amber Events Marketing and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?  

I used to intern for Universal Motown Records in my college years. While there, I assisted an A&R Executive (at the time) with a weekly R&B Music event showcasing some pretty amazing artists; Trey Songz, Chrisette Michele, Mya, Ne-yo… the list goes on & on. From assisting with this event, I grew to love and have a passion for creating ideas, concepts, and marketing strategies for events. 

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities? 

I think it’s important to build and maintain relationships in this industry…. Actually, in ANY industry! 99% of the time, it’s about ‘who you know’. Not to sound cliché … but it’s true! So I do my best to create time to have drinks, brunch, lunch, or dinner with those people who I want to keep at arm’s reach. 

5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 

I love playing spades, roller-blading, going to live music events and comedy shows….. I love to laugh. I recently went bowling, and I like it!! I think this may be a new fun activity I’ll add to my list! I also want to try horseback riding… although I’m a little scared of horses, it looks fun! 

6. One thing on my Life List is... I want to travel more. I would love to (and planning to) visit Paris, Bermuda, and Jamaica. 

7. What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world? 

My Mom… I think that’s self-explanatory. I love her more than life itself! 

8. What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Honesty and Faithfulness. 

9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 

I would have to say my longtime friend/brother Lennie Bennett aka Kel Spencer… google him! Lol …no really, google him! Ha! He told me and continues to instill in me, the importance of hard work, creating and developing my own brand, and motivating me to come up with innovative ideas to enhance my brand. Can’t really think of one particular thing, but overall, he’s been one of the people in my corner cheering me on! 

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? 

As I mentioned earlier, maintain and build relationships! I cannot stress how important this is in business. 90% politics, 10% business. 

11. What is NEXT for you in 2014, 2015 and beyond?

I currently work in Advertising Sales for BET Networks and Centric, so I will probably give the 30+ accounts I manage most of my attention for the rest of 2014. In 2015, I hope to have my brand expand throughout this company, and be able to contribute to the success of BET/Centric going forward, while still creating my own events in my spare time. 

12. Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?  High Heel 

Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ?  Blog

Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit 


13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Focused!

****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All students participating in the WINTER 2014 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

*********************


******************************************************


HONORS: EDEN SANAA DUNCAN-SMITH



Actress, Singer, Dancer, Spokesperson


****************************************


Beautiful Traci Lynn jewelry being sold by 




***********************************************************
HONORS:

DIONNE AUDAIN


For being casted in a co-starring role on Season 3 of "Orange Is The New Black" 

*****************************************



HONORS: Recording Artist, TIFFANY MYNON

on her new EP on itunes entitled :
LOVE VENDOR


****************************************

HONORS:


SheThinx.com

*************************************
HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Business Columnist: Kontrol Magazine 
Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************
HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of


************************************************

HONORS: 

Loretta R. Walls


CEO, Founder/Author
NU CHERTE Publishing


***************************************************************************


HONORS:
*************************************************************
THE MUSIC:


*************************************************************** 



Marcella Precise is on itunes, Googleplay and all around the web
FLY featuring Juliette Ashby

*************************************************************** 



 ***************************************************************


***************************************************************


***************************************************************



***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Hollywood Hills, California and Akron, Ohio

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of London, England

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Austin, Texas and Corona, New York

******************************************************************************************************
*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born


Amber Lee 11/05
Mary D-11/07
Asia I-11/07
Reesa McCor-11/07
Desi J-11/09
Mira L Van-11/10
Wanda V-11/10
S Johns-11/12
April L-11/13
Shawnna Q-11/13
Levett R- 11/21
Rita Y K-11/24
D Dragotta -11/26
Sabrina B-11/27
RT Newsom-11/27
NOVEMBER 2014 / BRINGING A WONDERFUL ENERGY TO EVERY NEW DAY NOVEMBER 2014 / BRINGING A WONDERFUL ENERGY TO EVERY NEW DAY Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 2:41 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.