WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

A Beautiful Mind: DANA BLAIR

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

On-Air Host & Entrepreneur
Dana Blair





Dana Blair, On-Air Host & Entrepreneur


To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now? 



I was born and raised in Alexandria, Louisiana. I have lived in Dayton, OH and New York City, NY. I love to travel and I am blessed to say that I have traveled all over the world.



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long? 



Song: Frank Sinatra 'I did it MY way'. I do meditate and pray. I firmly believe a strong spiritual practice, believing in something higher than yourself, is key to a happy, fulfilling life.



2. Congratulations on your blessings and new goals. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime. 



Every time I have the chance to speak to youth I feel as though a great goal has been accomplished. Growing up in a small town, I would have longed to have someone like me, someone willing to be open and vulnerable and honest about their wins and losses, come and speak to me. I feel proud every day that I walk out of my door. I am blessed to be able to do what I do.



3. As the creator of "JustDanaBlair.com", what early part of your life's journey, prompted you to start and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?



JustDanaBlair.com shares a small piece of me. I think the freedom to just be (as cliche as that may seem) is the most amazing part/feeling. When you own who you are and put it out there, no one can take that from you. There is strength in those moments.



4. With some of your successful experiences, allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities? 



Lots of research and brainstorming. My line of work is about being creative: what is the best story, how to tell the best story, does your audience want to hear this story THIS way, etc.



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try? 




For fun I travel, cook and do Bikram Yoga. I would like to try more physical outdoor sports. Just to check it off of my list!



6.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is...



To open a performing and visuals arts program in my hometown that can be replicated in rural communities nationwide. There is so much talent in this areas of the country. This talent should be nurtured. Youth that have the privilege of growing up in major metropolitan areas take for granted the access they have on the day to day basis.




7.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world? 



I keep myself motivated; the want, yearning to live to my fullest potential.


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? 

  


Honesty and Hustle.



9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 


My dad. He is my best friend. He said "Always, cream rises to the top, water sinks its own level and shit always stinks". It means that what is will always be revealed and will BE.



10. What piece of business advice would you like to share? 



Popularity does no equal profit.



11. What is NEXT for you in 2016 and beyond? 


It's a secret!



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 

         The higher the better. If you know me, you know that I am never in a flat.

        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog? 

         Novels

        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? 


         Fruit smoothie

13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now?     
 
                  Awakened

A Beautiful Mind: DANA BLAIR A Beautiful Mind: DANA BLAIR Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 7:45 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.