WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

A Beautiful Mind: NISHA PETTIFORD

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

Owner/Designed By Neesha
NISHA PETTIFORD






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?
I lived in New York, North Carolina and I currently reside in Maryland. 

1.  
If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?



The song that I vibe to, but more importantly encompasses everything I am is "Closer To My Dreams" by Goapele. Her voice, those words and the melodies speak to my very soul. I pray everyday. I've been through some things and it was my faith that got me through it. I wake up every morning and read from my woman's bible that my mom gave to me for about 20 minutes before work and right before I'm in bed for the night. I feel like praying helps me face anything that life throws my way. 



2. Congratulations on your blessings and new goals. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime. 



Thank you so much! Honestly the best project I'm most proud of is the very first book I ever wrote and also working on an online digital magazine. Those two I would say we're my two favorite projects because I poured my heart out in a book in which I later found women found inspiring and working on the magazine I was able to interview my favorite childhood star; Dee from What's Happening.



3. As the creator of "Designs By Neesha", what early part of your life's journey, prompted you to start and have it become such a necessary outlet for you? 



I created "Designs by Neesha" late in life but it was worth it. I wanted to create a platform where I could help other Authors with their design needs and not break their pockets. I wouldn't say it's a necessity for me but it's just one of my creative outlets. 




4. With some of your successful experiences, allowing you to connect with other purposeful peoplewhat are some of your daily activities? 



I'm a visual person so I look for positive things out of everyday life. One of the many reasons why I love Instagram. I've connected with so many likeminded individuals and I learn so much from them. A lot of things happen before work so I tend to make sure I have 15-20 minutes after prayer to just learn something new. 




5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?



Honestly, curling up with a good book is fun for me. Or a really good movie with my family. But reading, I could get lost in a really good book. The one new thing I would love to do is go to a pole dance class. That would be amazing. 


6.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is...



Open a natural boutique. I love things like African prints, oils, candles, natural soaps and one day I would love to own a boutique filled with those things and books of course. 



7.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?



My children and my mom keep me motivated. My children keep me young and smiling. There's nothing in this world I would do for them but at the same time they're teaching me something new everyday. With my mom, she's filled with so much wisdom and she's always telling me to be true to who I am and not what everyone else wants me to be. Whenever I feel the pressures of the world, I talk to her and all is well.

8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?



A hard worker and a man that is spontaneous. I work hard but I love to learn new things. As long as he tries, I can respect a good try.

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?



My grandmother would always tell me to treat people how you want to be treated. Best advice ever.

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?



Be true to your passion whatever it is. Often times people tend to do or attempt to do what others are doing in hopes it works out. Once you tap into your God giving gift, you found your passion. Stay true to it. 



11. What is NEXT for you in 2015 and beyond?



A romance novel, a blog and a online boutique. 



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 

         High Heels

        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog? 
        
         Inspirational Book


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? 

  

         Fresh Fruit




13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now?    
                                     Inspiring 

********************************************

A Beautiful Mind: NISHA PETTIFORD A Beautiful Mind: NISHA PETTIFORD Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 7:30 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.