WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: EDEN DUNCAN SMITH -THANKFUL WITHIN HER JOURNEY

A Beautiful Mind welcomes
YAAY YOU TEEN EDITION:

ACTRESS / FUTURE LEADER
EDEN DUNCAN-SMITH







1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?


A song that reflects my vibe, right now at 16 is Here by Aleesa Cara. I also like anything Brandy, Paramore, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. I also feel like the soundtrack of Hamilton (his drive and the people around him) speaks to my life and my drive in life. I do pray. I am a Christian and I hold my faith in real high esteem. When it comes to mentally relaxing… I do… early in the morning like 4:30am and late at night… like 11pm… I carve out space for me.


2. Congratulations on your blessings and new goals. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.


I was very honored to be in the Tony Award Winning revival of Fences with Denzel Washington and Viola Davis.

I was very proud to also start my "Angel In The S.K.Y.E. Network" that allowed me to work with the United Nations’ Bring Back Our Girl Campaign, serve as ambassador for Change for Kids in New York City, partnered with GenerationOn and Hasbro Toys to donate toys to needy children and my work with the Keep The Drama On The Stage brunch to bring unity between the actors between the ages of 13 and 18.


3. You participate in an array of Community Service and mentoring summits, what early part of your life's journey, prompted you to start and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?


I am a Christian and I come from people who value service. So where I can’t pinpoint when in my life’s journey, I was moved to give and serve on this level when I had the necessary influence that celebrity affords me and that people take notice of. I hope that makes sense.

4. With some of your successful experiences, allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities?


Go to school. Go to the Starbucks. I am very regular and really a people person. So though I am on social media, I really connect with every day people I see in and around my school. And though it is not a daily activity, I also connect with purposeful people when I work and when I go to church. My network is relatively closed… but filled with powerful people who have vision and real focus.


5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?


I dance for fun. I play games with my family and bond with my cousins. I love to listen to music and read… I read a lot and that is fun…  recite random musical theater songs from my Spotify account… 
I would like to try something different… but can’t think of it now.

6. One thing on my Life List is...

to work for Neil Degrasse Tyson and have a television series.

7. What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?


Janet Jackson. Taylor Swift. Neil Degrasse Tyson. The Obamas. My parents. The idea of being great and becoming the manifestation of God’s will for my generation. Money motivates me too.

8. In The future, what would be 2 qualities that you'd prefer and respect about a mate?


Honesty & Kindness and Hardworking & God-fearing (I know that is technically 4 but I paired the qualities that I can’t have one without the other). Looks are not high on my list, though I love beautiful people.

9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?


Denzel Washington. Make sure that I go to college and that I don’t lose sight of the Lord.

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?


Understand that what is for you is for you and that no one or nothing can deter or stop what is meant for you.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2016 and beyond?


I don’t know. Graduation from High School. College. More Physics. More Acting Classes. More success.


12. Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? 

Why do I have to choose?


Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? 

Biographies….

Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?

Fresh Fruit and Fresh Fruit Juiced…. I am not into smoothies.


13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Growing.




********************************************
'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: EDEN DUNCAN SMITH -THANKFUL WITHIN HER JOURNEY 'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: EDEN DUNCAN SMITH -THANKFUL WITHIN HER JOURNEY Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 5:57 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.