WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: JASMINE MONDESIS - LIVING HER PURPOSE

A Beautiful Mind welcomes
'YAAY-YOU' TEEN EDITION:

FORENSIC SCIENCE STUDENT / FUTURE LEADER
JASMINE MONDESIS





1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?


At the moment I am really liking this song "Que" by Og Bobby Johnson. No, I don't meditate.


2. Congratulations on your blessings and new goals. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.


Thank you, I'm actually really proud of working at the Brooklyn Museum. I've worked there for 2 years throughout my sophomore and junior year in high school. My job there was a Teen Night Coordinator, and I loved it. Every month the museum had teen events, and my responsibility was to come up with themes that correlated to the exhibits shown at the museum and come up with fun & educational activities that the audience would enjoy. I also was responsible for creating the fliers and promoting the events. 

Another project I am proud of, was to be apart of the Trandiaspora Network. This is an non-profit organization which advances HIV prevention through speaking events and activities as well as developing the youth living in low-income communities. Working with the most erudite people in the organization was an enriching experience that helped shaped me for my future opportunities.


3. You participate in an array of Community Service and mentoring summits, what early part of your life's journey, prompted you to start and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?

I think it all came into play when I was in Junior High. I was a very determined kid and I wanted my school to have more of a diverse set of classes that could benefit children in more than just education. This inspired me to create my own cooking club. I love to cook and I thought it would be an amazing opportunity to be able to teach what I love to other people. I also thought it was significant to practice healthy eating as well. So I created a proposal and pitched it to my principal and he thought it was a great idea.


4. With some of your successful experiences, allowing you to connect with other purposeful peoplewhat are some of your daily activities?


My daily activities usually consist of dancing and just hanging out at home.



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?


I love listening to music and watching movies. I also like to hang out with friends. I think a fun thing I would love to experience is going on a road trip with my friends.


6.One thing on my Life List  is...


I'd like to accomplish is to finish college, be able to own a house and a nice car.


7.What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?


I would say my inspiration to thrive would have to be my mom. She works very hard and she accomplished many things. She motivates me to work just as hard to achieve greater.


8.In The future, what would be 2 qualities that you'd prefer and respect about a mate?


Two things that I would prefer in a mate is honesty because that's something that not many people can commit to. I'd also prefer them to have a sense of humor. 
Everyone needs a good laugh.


9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?


One piece of good advice that I received was a little recent it was from someone that I know, he told me to stay in school and not take it for granted because it won't lead you anywhere in life.


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?


 One piece of advice I'd have to give is never stop grinding. Never allow anyone to discourage or stop you from following your dreams.


11. What is NEXT for you in 2016 and beyond? 


 I'm going to keep focusing on school. I'm also going to focus on being successful and thriving.


12.Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?  High Heel


        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Novels


        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?  Fresh Fruit



13.What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 



Focused.
'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: JASMINE MONDESIS - LIVING HER PURPOSE 'YAAY-YOU' TEEN INTERVIEW: JASMINE MONDESIS - LIVING HER PURPOSE Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 6:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.