WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH



 MARCH 2013

(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 




(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
MARCHing To The Beat Of Our Purpose

HI THERE! How are you feeling? FAVORED, I hope. I'm sure you are because you made it to this day! This day belongs to The Favored! Every moment we breathe is another chance to create the harmony that we desire of the day! A day that sounds good to US! A day that makes our purpose true and our goals real. The steady beat of our individual purposes, tend to lead us passionately  along the path of happiness. Happiness sounds great to me!  I am very grateful for the Frequent Tryers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. I appreciate the new readers for the same reason:) You all are welcome here. Let's support the ideas that each of us are able to fulfill our daily goals without hindering another persons goals on purpose. Let's go forth in only the thoughts of goodness towards our own next step. Let's take our own next step and keep stepping. Let's feel our purpose and put that purpose into action! You are great and this month will be great to you! Our hearts are available for the goodness  already within and our minds are open for the received exchanges of powerful concepts. Concepts that support the Beat, the Happy, the purpose.  The struggles of the mind should not win over our bodies today. Nooot to-day! Life is changing, let's focus on ways to enjoy the changes in this lifetime. Let's welcome the responsibility of having a hand owning our individual energy that we bring into a room (along with the higher power of your choice).Wonderful weather days are ahead I believe. Soak up the sun, open a business that warms your heart, read a book that enlightens your life's concepts, eat foods that lead to a great tasting experience, dance to your own destiny's beat, go on a vacation for your soul. Just do it! What ever it is. And KNOW that there is Love in it. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working thru you, with you and for you:)

Have a wonderful MARCH!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN FYF THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:

OCTAVIA BOSTICK
MISS GEORGIE

As we listen to our purpose and do the absolute best we can, with the best intentions. We face obstacles but we find our joy, as history shows, we can never have a new problem. Wonderful to know that we are stronger than anyone may give us credit for and we don't do anything just for the credit.
Today we are present. Today our presence shall
... SHINE!!
Meet two Strong Helpful  Inspiring Necessary Energetic women with positive outlooks that supports their grateful movements of this lifetime.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!



**************************************************************

MARCH is 
  • Women's History Month
  • National Nutrition Month







The Food Of The Month is the Apple. With the world going green more and more everyday, it's no wonder that the treasures of this earth are getting it's proper recognition. Helps to fight Alzhiemer's and to reduce the risk of diabetes. Great resource for vitamins and great addition to recipes daily.

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.

*******************

Caramel Apple Cheesecake

Recipe courtesy Paula Dean/FoodTv
Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Cozy Comfort Food

Ingredients
1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
1/4 cup caramel topping
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
12 pecan halves, plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Spoon 3/4 can apple pie filling into the crust. Add the remaining 1/4 can filling to a small saucepan and mix with the caramel. Heat over low heat until melted and spreadable, about 1 minute.

Whip the cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Add the sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth, a few seconds. Pour this over the pie filling.

Bake until the center of the cake is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool to room temperature.

Spoon the apple-caramel mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Decorate the edge of the cake with pecan halves and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/caramel-apple-cheesecake-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback


************************************************************




True Blue Spa & C.O. FOOT SCRUB 
by BATH & BODY WORKS



...is pretty sassy.  The Walnut Shells and Peppermint Oils work great together. Exfoliating and soothing our way new skin.  Soft warm thoughts, as your skin is suddenly a cool girlie girl vibe. Non-greasy with adequate properties for my feet to enjoy. If you try it, let us know about it.




*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

OCTAVIA BOSTICK (CA)






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now? 



I was born in St. Paul Mn, I was raised in Seattle Wa. I grew up in Anaheim, Ca, I've lived in Michigan, Colorado and San Diego. I just recently relocated to Atlanta but due to work I've been spending more time in Vegas, so I guess I get around.  




1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?



My song would have to be "Beautiful" by India.Arie because that is where I want to be everyday, in a place of beauty and peace, sometimes I actually make it. I pray literally on an hourly basis because there is always something I need God's help with. Early in the morning is probably my most relaxed time of day, I typically start the day off with some gospel music just to get my mind and spirit prepared because I never know what my day is going to bring. I've learned to take an hour or two for myself at some point during the day to recharge but it's never the same time of day.  

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime. What inspired you to become the Creator Director at Vizage Magazine?.


In 15 years as a journalist/publicist I have been a part of so many great projects but I'd have to say any work I've ever done with young people always fills my heart. I've worked with the Hip-Hop Leadership camp at UCLA where we brought industry professionals to work with the kids and it was amazing. As a journalist I would have to say when I was on assignment in Houston for AllHipHop.com during Katrina that touched my life in such a powerful way, it was amazing to experience some of the touching stories that came out of that tragedy I was thankful that I was able to be of service even in a small way. 




My friend Joy who is the publisher at Vizage, saw the work I did as the features editor  for Fearless Mag and she liked the type of work I do, as far as content and she felt like I could help take Vizage in the direction she wants to go for the women's lifestyle publication. I love having a platform where I can help give others a voice. Although these days I am busy helping run Digg Deep Entertainment, a new entertainment company launched by my client Bay area rapper J-Diggs. 








3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet as a Senior Writer for AllHipHop.com?





I started my career in journalism working for my college newspaper.  I started in news writing and with AllHipHop.com being the CNN of Hip-hop, it was a perfect fit for me. 


4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?




My day consists of creating opportunities for my clients, be it through publicity, events, endorsements, social media, whatever the avenue I'm constantly writing, emailing, and making phone calls to create opportunities. No two days are ever the same.



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?


I'm such a simple homebody I like just spending quality time laughing with good friends and there is usually food involved. As far as a new thing I'd like to try I think Danica Patrick inspired me to want to take a lap or two around a race track that looks kinda fun, not with all those other cars around though just by myself.  



6.  One thing on my Life List  is...


I want to take 3 months to travel the world for fun not work. Well I'm sure I'd end up working anyways but in theory. 

7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?




My mom, son and my God sister Tika. They are the keep it 100 crew I keep my family close because they are truly all I have in this world that matters. 



8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?


Honesty is always a must for better or worse and humor is mandatory because laughter keeps me young.  



9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it? 



My PR mentor Pat Tobin (may she rest in peace) always stressed to me the importance of networking because in this industry your network really is your net worth. Relationships are one of the most essential tool in this business.



10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?


Know your worth and don't sell yourself short if you don't want other people to.  



11. What is NEXT for you in 2013 and beyond?


I can't even begin to imagine what God has in store for me in 2013 but it is off to a great start. I am currently the Dir. of Operations for my client's new entertainment company Digg Deep Entertainment and we are doing a series of concerts across the country. On top of taking my PR company to new areas of business in film and television, I have great expectations for 2013. 



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? High Heel 
Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog? Biographies

Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh fruit


13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? Thankful!

In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

I think what YAAY You does is so amazing because it is so important for us to encourage one another and to show appreciation for those who aren't always in the spotlight but bring their own light to the world. I am so honored to have been selected, YAAY ME! :-)  




*************************************


MISS GEORGIE (NY)









To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?



I’m from New York City. Born and raised in Red Hook Projects.


1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?



There is no particular song that really reflects my vibe. I do love the message from Beyonce’s outro song on her last album titled “I Was Here”. I want to leave a positive mark before I leave this earth.



I do meditate from time to time. I have ADD so I haven’t mastered it yet lol. I do pray every night and I recite a few affirmations throughout the day to keep positive and faithful.



2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime and 
what inspired you to go after those goals?


Hmmm. I’ve done so much as in intern at Atlantic Records and it all was blessing and absolutely wonderful, but I think my greatest was working with Rapper Maino. Maino sees things in me that I don’t even see in myself. As an Intern, I worked on his first album on the label side. We clicked and I became his little sister. I told him I wanted to be a songwriter and he gave me shot. Knowing that I could sing, he allowed me to do some hooks and backgrounds for him. I got my first credit on his second album and now he’s giving me a chance to be on his reality show. I can say that my determination and not giving up on my dreams as a successful singer/songwriter has gotten me this far.



3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet as an assistant to Diggy Simmons?



I met Diggy interning at Blast Off Studios during my schooling at the Institute of Audio Research in NYC. I clicked right away with him and his team. They are such positive people and I love positivity. It just so happened that all of the Atlantic Artist were recording out of that studio so it was perfect for me to network and build relationships with the Artist that I knew, and new Artist. But anyway, His Road Manager, Perry loved my work ethic. Interning at Atlantic basically prepped me for life lol. When there was an opportunity as his assistant, Perry recommended me.

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?



Some people think that working celebrities, and traveling all the time, is all fun. Don’t get me wrong, I have a great time. But I am working, and sometimes long hours. Interviews, radio, preparing things for a show, making sure everyone has what they need as well as making sure that I have what I need.



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?



I love inviting my family over for game night. It’s fun and I get to spend time with them on my off days. I also love amusement parks. Roller Coasters are my thing. I’m kind of a thrill seeker.


I also mentor teens. It’s one of my passions.



6.  One thing on my Life List  is...


Sky Diving and Mountain Climbing. Every time I tell my mom I want to sky dive, she talks me out of it but I’m going to do it soon. As far as mountain climbing, none of my friends want to do it with me so I guess I’m just going to have to find some new ones lol.



7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?



My son keeps me grounded, as well as kids in general. They watch everything that you do and I’m aware of that so, I try my best to be a positive role model and show them that you can create the opportunities that you want in life and that it doesn’t matter where you are from or where you are at this point in time, anything is possible.



8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?



Well I have more than 2 lol, but I would say support and a vision.  I’m very goal oriented and I feel my mate should be too. If we both have a vision, we can help each other achieve what is necessary to turn that vision into reality.



9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?



I would say Lupe Fiasco’s manager Chill. He told me the only way you can fail is if you stop trying. That has stuck with me throughout the years and I hold that dear to me.



10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?



I would say to never take anything personally and to never give up. Business is business. Some people get emotionally sucked into situations. Not everything will go the way you planned and not everyone will agree with your vision. That doesn’t mean to cut people off and burn bridges because they don’t agree with you. That also doesn’t mean to quit because you encountered a setback. Every situation is a learning experience.



11. What is NEXT for you in 2013 and beyond?



I’m working on an EP which is coming along great.  I’m also looking to be featured in a reality show. Can’t talk much about it but things are looking good.

  

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? No heels. Sneakers are my thing.

Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Favorite book is “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. I recommend that book to everyone.

Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? I love Smoothies. Mango, pineapple, orange is my fave.



13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 



Determined. I wont stop until I’ve reached my goals and even then, there will be something else for me to reach and be determined to achieve.




****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All Seniors returning to school for the Winter/Spring 2013 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

*********************


******************************************************


HONORS: Dr. Syleecia Thompson


Professor, Writer, Entertainment Manager, Music Expert, Professional Speaker 
and owner of

****************************************


HONORS: LISA SMILES


Celebrity Make-Up Artist

KISSNMAKEUP219@GMAIL.COM


****************************************

HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Business Columnist: Kontrol Magazine 
Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************

HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of



************************************************

HONORS: 

Bianca Jade


Singer/Songwriter
SPARKLE MOVIE Singing Challenge Winner
Twitter.com/BiancaJadeSings

***************************************************************************
HONORS:

MUSIC THAT INSPIRES:

*************************************************************
 ***************************************************************
*************************************************************** 
*************************************************************** 
 ***************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Perth Amboy, New Jersey and Atlanta, Georgia

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Kansas City, Missouri

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Las Vegas, Nevada and Staten Island, New York

******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born

Ms. Sue B-03/02Miss T Brownt-03/02Miss R Brownt-03/03
Mrs. Jessica I-03/04

Ms.Tracy D D-03/06
Ms. Tonnie L-03/07
Ms. K Merritt-03/07
Ms. W Thynes-03/08

Mrs. Cynthia B A-03/09
Mrs. F Holmes-03/09
Miss Osa Asemato-03/20
Miss Fundese -03/21
Miss Tania R-03/11
Mrs. Cheryl 'Salt' Wray-3/13
Ms. Lona R (Lo) -03/13
Miss. M Jones- 03/24
Ms. Veena M-03/24
Ms. Missy D-03/28


**************************************

To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! Write us at YaayYou@gmail.com
Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 7:14 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.