WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

APRIL 2014 / SPRINGING INTO THE LOVE YOU WANT TO FEEL




APRIL 2014

(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 




(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
SPRINGING INTO THE LOVE YOU WANT TO FEEL


HI THERE! How are you feeling? FAVORED, I hope. I'm sure you are because you made it to this day! This day belongs to The LIVING! Every moment we breathe is another chance to create the joy that we desire for that day! A joy that feels great to US! A joy that makes our purpose true and our goals real. The counting of our individual blessings, tend to open themselves up to reveal possible happiness in several areas of life. New blessings and re-aligned blessings sound great to me!  I am very grateful for the Frequent FLYers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. MAY YOUR GOALS SOAR AND REVEAL YOUR GREATNESS. I appreciate the new readers for the same reason:) You all are welcome here. Let's support the ideas that each of us are able to fulfill our daily goals without hindering another persons goals on purpose. Let's go forth in only the thoughts of goodness towards our own next step. Let's take our own next step and keep stepping. Let's get involved in our own joy and the joy of the love ones closely around us!  You are working and this month will be working for you! The goodness  of our future is developed today and all is truly possible now. POWERFUL love is on the rise and everything prosperous is in our reach! Reach for it! Do something! Think something! Learn something! Happiness is personal to the individual that seeks it and the activity of following our own goals, will surely help us find that happiness. Life is happening, let's align ourselves with methods to steer it in the direction of "happening" how we desire. Let's welcome the responsibility of bringing our own personal good energy and skills to the tasks at hand. 

Wonderful weather days are upon us. Breathe in the sun, have a conversation that opens your mind, write in a note that enlightens your life's concepts, eat foods that lead to a great tasting experience, go on a vacation that lifts your spirit. Just FEEL it! Feel like it now. And KNOW that what feels good for you, is for you. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working thru you, with you and for you:)

Have a wonderful APRIL!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN 'YAAY YOU' THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:

CHRISTINE IMARENEZOR
JENNA FIRSHEIN

As we prepare do all that is capable and desired to make us feel happy. We face obstacles that have been defeated before, as history shows, we can never have a new problem. Wonderful to know that the resolution gets closer as we DO something about it!
For we are aiming to feel that all great ideas are
... WORTHWHILE!!
Meet two
Wonderful Optimistic Riviting Tenacious Happening Intelligent Loving Encouraging women with positive outlooks that supports their grateful movements of this lifetime.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!



**************************************************************

APRIL is 
  • Keep American Beautiful Month
  • Alcohol Awareness Month

===================================




The Food Of The Month is the Tomato. With healthy tasty concepts being created everyday, it's no wonder that the treasures of this earth are getting it's proper applause. This sweet treasure has antioxidants and is to believed to help to regulate fat in the bloodstream.  It's a resource for vitamins E and C. 

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


*******************

Ground Chicken Tacos with Creamy Salsa

Recipe courtesy of

Sunny Anderson/FoodTv
Show: Cooking For Real / Episode: Taco Dinner, Taco Lunch


Ingredients:

2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic, grated on a rasp or minced
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon coriander
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon (1 packet) sazon seasoning
1 pound ground chicken
2 teaspoons flour
1 cup chicken stock
12 taco shells, kept warm in a 200 degree oven
Shredded lettuce, for serving
Creamy Salsa, for serving, recipe follows
Creamy Salsa:
4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/ground-chicken-tacos-with-creamy-salsa-recipe.html?oc=linkback

Directions:

In a large saute pan with straight sides over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the red and green bell pepper, onion and then season with salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Saute until the vegetables are tender then add the garlic, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, and sazon seasoning. Cook for a minute or so then add the ground chicken and cook, breaking up the chicken with a wooden spoon while stirring. Make sure to really break up the ground chicken on this step so there are no large clumps.

Once the chicken is cooked through, sprinkle the flour over the top and stir while cooking to allow the flour to blend into the chicken for a few minutes. Add the chicken stock then raise the heat to a simmer and cook until the stock thickens a bit, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve in warm taco shells topped with shredded lettuce and a dollop of Creamy Salsa, recipe follows.

Creamy Salsa:
Combine the tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, jalapeno, scallion, sour cream hot sauce, garlic powder, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Stir to combine, then season with salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 1/2 cups.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/ground-chicken-tacos-with-creamy-salsa-recipe.html?oc=linkback



************************************************************




Hydrate Conditioner
by PUREOLOGY




...is a nice addition after shampooing.  With awesome ingredients (but not limited to) of Peppermint Oil, Shea Butter and Sunflower seed extract, a wonderful tingle is presented as it conditions..  If you try it, let us know about it.




*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

CHRISTINE IMARENEZOR (IL / NY)





1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

Right now, I would say the song that fits my vibe right now is "In The Meantime" by some great singers named KING. The lyrics are so genuine and gentle. It's a mellow, relaxing and smooth song that fits me perfectly.

I take time to mentally relax the moment I get home from a productive day at work. I turn off my phone and computer and just shut down and practice deep breathing exercises and just try and de-clutter my mind and not think about anything that happened that day or what needs to be done in the future. I try to do this for  about 15-30 mins.

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime and what inspired you to go after those goals?

While in college, I was a part of the student organization behind bringing big acts to perform on our campus. I was inspired to be a part of this team because I knew that I wanted to be involved with the entertainment industry in any way, shape or form. One year, we managed to book Kanye West as our headlining act. 

I made a goal to help out with setting up the stage and work before and after the show. I wanted to use that time to meet some people behind-the-scenes, whether it be engineers, musicians, assistants - you name it. I knew that opportunities like this could potentially create new relationships. Since then, I have connected with a few folks, some of whom I still keep in touch with today.

That's the only project that sticks out the most to me. I honestly find inspiration in other people's life journey and story. When someone close to me accomplishes a big goal, I congratulate them and use their story to fuel my own dreams. 

3.What early part of your life's journey prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet as being a Content Producer at SPIN MEDIA?

I've always been addicted to the Internet and social media. While in college, I surfed MySpace a lot because I saw the power in reaching people who I'd probably never get a chance to meet or connect with in real life. 

During this same time, I began to understand the influence of weblogs in the entertainment industry. I did a little bit of blogging as well. After I finally graduated, I had a hard time finding a job and when the opportunity presented itself in the form of freelance writer, I jumped on it and left my hometown of Chicago. 2 years later, I became full-time Content Producer & Social Media Manager. 


4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?


My day to day activity involves checking emails and rummaging through the latest news, photos, images, etc. about black celebrities. If I see nice pictures of a prominent figure, I'm sure to choose the best looking ones. At the end of the day, people will more than likely come across this same photo 5, 10, 25 years from now. I keep in mind the importance of making sure my African-American brothers and sisters are highlighted in the best way possible, that's if what I'm working on doesn't involve drama or gossip. 

5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

When I have the time, I really enjoy free-climbing at Brooklyn Boulders. I LOVE food so checking out a new restaurant is my second favorite activity. I would love to fly out to Los Angeles or Chicago and hit up the Sky High trampoline gym. It looks like a fun place to play around! When I'm not eating or being physically active, I'm relaxing or exploring new places in New York City.


6.  One thing on my Life List is... 
I would love to sky dive one day! But over a scenic area like Patagonia or an Amazon forest!


7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?

My family. They always remind me of where I come from and of the Nigerian culture I was raised in. Also, having faith in God and in myself while having a positive outlook on the future is what helps keep me out of the clouds. Oh and my closest friends.

8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life? Vulnerability and authenticity.


9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

Wow. My mom and dad are always dropping gems on me. So often that it's hard to pick just one. But I will say that they always give me great encouragement and help me find clarity in difficult situations that pop up in my life. I love them so much!

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Know your worth. Don't be lazy about reading the fine print. Always stay on top of what's going on around you, especially outside of your industry. Everything and everyone is connected. That was definitely more than one, but hey, you can never have too much advice. 

11. What is NEXT for you in 2014 and beyond?

Now that ConcreteLoop.com has come to end, I look to focus more on the social space and take on a social media manger or community manager role. I am also launching a new website dedicated to women and them knowing their self-worth through fitness of the mind, body and soul. 

12.      Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?  NO Heel   - I like to feel comfortable, especially since I'm always on the go.

             Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog?    Inspirational Book – Just finished reading the 'Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway.'

              Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?   Fruit Smoothie  - I need everything from that fruit, including the fiber. Lol

13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now?

Grateful.

Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

I think it's a great way to spread positivity and inspiration to those in need of motivation.  Kudos to you, Marcella!







**************************************************************


JENNA FIRSHEIN (NJ / PA / ITALY)






1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?
The song that most represents my vibe is Wings by Little Mix.  It is an anthem for being proud of yourself and it definitely pumps me up when I listen to it.  I am not a mediator in the strict sense, however the things that I fill my life with provide me with the same sense - Pilates, Teaching Zumba, my family and boyfriend, and having quiet along time. 

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime and what inspired you to go after your goal of being a Zumba Instructor?
Besides working full time and being a Zumba® Instructor, I volunteer about 20 hours a month as the Director at Large of my neighborhood association, Riverview Neighborhood Association in Jersey City Heights.  It has been very rewarding and I am part of some amazing group of people who strive to make our neighborhood better.
Another project that I was part of was being in a community production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat at Temple Emeth in Teaneck.  I got to know my temple family much better and you really create a strong bond.  I also found out I could sing and it gave me confidence in my abilities. 
I first did not want to try Zumba®.  I really wanted a jazzercise/aerobics class and to just dance and my aunt told me to try Zumba®; I will absolutely love it.  And I did.  I had a fabulous teacher and I took her class for 2 years.  I took a lot of other Zumba® classes always looking for what my first teacher had and I realized this is what I wanted to do.  It took me a while, but I finally got licensed in October 2012 and it was definitely the right decision.  It allowed me to mix my love of dance (having danced since I was 4) and put it into a real world application.  I know teach 2 classes, do parties and teen events, and am currently going for my Group Exercise Certification. 

3. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day-to-day activities?
Getting involved in the neighborhood association has allowed me to connect to different people and experience things I would have never experienced before.  I meet people of all professions, having different passions, who are all on different journeys and I am just a wave in their ocean.  We do different events that target different people as well.  I love doing the social events and this tends to bring in a diverse group of people

 4.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?
 I love reading, cooking, and being outside.  Another exercise that I am big into is Pilates.  I am an avid in to watching tv (very much a product of my generation).  
I have always wanted to go on a road trip and travel south to Georgia Peach Country and end of in New Orleans.  I also would love to try going on a trapeze or racing a car (even though I get car/airsick).  And finally, disconnecting from the world and just relax.  


5.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is...
I studied abroad in Italy and fell in love and have wanted to go back every since.  I would want to take a few months and just travel through Europe, Mediterranean sea, and then end up on a beach somewhere.  I have lots of friends who have done this and I am terribly jealous of them.

6.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?
My family is very supportive of me and all that I do.  My boyfriend has provided me with another sense of security knowing I have someone (besides my family) standing behind me, lifting me up.  I also have a great web of friends in all the different arenas that I work/volunteer/play and they all help me to continue to be me and strive to work hard. 

7.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?
I am looking for someone who can keep up with me, but also someone who can do nothing and just hang out, read a book and lie low.

8.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?
Breathe. Think. Then Go.

9. What piece of business advice would you like to share?
Having a mentor and a web of people that you can work with, ask questions and help in return is the best thing I can recommend.  Even if you are working solo you always need someone to bounce ideas off of.

10. What is NEXT for you in 2014 and beyond?
I am continuing on my fitness path – group exercise certification, Pilates certification, different approaches and techniques. I continually expand where I teach and doing more fundraisers and events.  I am always meeting new people and will continue to connect with people and bring other together.

11.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?   No Heel even though I own a lot of heels 
         Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog? Novels
         Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?  Fruit smoothie.

12. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Hustling!


Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 
I love YAAY YOU.  Reading about women who are fierce and amazing and all brought together because of you Preciseness . 
****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All Seniors returning to school for the Spring 2014 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

*********************


******************************************************


HONORS: Eden Sanaa Ducan-Smith



Actress, Singer, Dancer, Spokesperson


****************************************


HONORS: Recording Artist, TIFFANY MYNON

on her new EP on itunes entitled :
LOVE VENDOR


****************************************

HONORS:


SheThinx.com

*************************************
HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Business Columnist: Kontrol Magazine 
Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************

HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of


************************************************

HONORS: 

Bianca Jade


Singer/Songwriter
SPARKLE MOVIE Singing Challenge Winner
Twitter.com/BiancaJadeSings

***************************************************************************
HONORS:


*************************************************



*************************************************************







*************************************************************** 


*************************************************************** 



 ***************************************************************


***************************************************************


***************************************************************




***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Santa Barbara, California and Louisville, Kentucky

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Portland, Oregon

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Hauppauge, New York

******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born

Ms. Daya M-04/01
Ms. K Hems-04/01
Miss. Floreda TL-04/04
Mrs. Tee L.-04/08
Mrs. Michella Brown-04/08
Ms. Essence Gee-04/09
Miss Dora-04/12
Ms. Kimberly F-04/12
Mrs. Freda Marie C- 04/24
Ms. Helenia D-04/24


**************************************

To be considered for *A Beautiful Mind*, BE MY GUEST, or SHE DID IT!! Write us at YaayYou@gmail.com
APRIL 2014 / SPRINGING INTO THE LOVE YOU WANT TO FEEL APRIL 2014 / SPRINGING INTO THE LOVE YOU WANT TO FEEL Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 6:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.