WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

MAY 2014 MORE REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL EVERYDAY


MAY 2014

(Because of YOU and your warm spirit, The YAAY YOU Blogazine's viewership
reached over 2.1 million and I thank you)
 







(click image above to view larger)



*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
HI THERE! How are you feeling? BLESSED perhaps? I'm sure you are! This new day was not promised but it can be appreciated. To be among the LIVING, that get to witness and create the possibilities - is truly an awesome feeling. There's more ways, more chances and more reasons to go on! Let your friends and family impact be one that you love to have. Return the favor and enjoy each person as well. It's truly a choice to be happy and okay with your own purposes here.  WE get to breathe, taste, touch, see and smell the newness of  this day like never before. Embracing our individuality to bring something awesome to the table of any group we choose. I am very grateful for the Frequent FLYers that have returned to get inspiring concepts, healthy recipes and reviews of products that soothe the spirit. MAY YOUR GOALS SOAR AND REVEAL YOUR GREATNESS. Congratulations on the goodness you are experiencing and the reasons that you come up with as to why you deserve the experiences. FEEL awesome out there! goals, will surely help us find that happiness. Life is happening, let's align ourselves with methods to steer it in the direction of "happening" how we desire. Let's welcome the responsibility of bringing our own personal good energy and skills to the tasks at hand. 

KNOW that what feels good for you, is for you. You will be glad you did and smile about it later. Congratulations on everything powerful that is working thru you, with you and for you:)

Have a wonderful MAY!!! IT'S YOURS! See you soon.

-Marcella Precise

Exercises Of The Month:1. Go for a Talk while you Walk/Jog
2. Drink Water and Eat Fresh Foods
3. Forgive yourself. Work with the best "you" that is available today


********************

IN 'YAAY YOU' THIS MONTH:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND welcomes to the interview chairs:


BIANCA JADE
MERCEDEZ HUDSON

As travel with faith and hope in our hearts, we face challenges we shall concur.  We have purpose, possibilities, pride and good people in our reach.  Wonderful to know in every new day we have a
... REASON!!
Meet two w
onderful  Resilient Eloquent Ambitious Sympathetic Optimistic Nice women with positive outlooks that supports their reasons for going on in this lifetime.
Please enjoy a glimpse of their journey thus far.


MARCELLA PRECISE'S FAVORITE FIND has a review of great item worth showcasing.

The BE MY GUEST has a informative site noted. As always we applaud efforts of anyone working with positive energy and actions.

SHE DID IT!! is where passionate, sincere and dedicated individuals across the world are honored. Send us an email about 1 you know. SEND US YOUR BIRTH DATE TO POST!



**************************************************************

MAY is 
  • Keep American Beautiful Month
  • Alcohol Awareness Month

===================================




The Food Of The Month is the Plantain. With healthy tasty recipes being created around the world, it's awesome to find scrumptious foods of this earth that pure delights with little effort. There are yellow and green plantains. The plantain has fiber, potassium and Vitamin A. 

Please use your own personal discretion /caution if you are allergic, sensitive or unsure.


*******************

Fried Ripe Plantains

Recipe courtesy of

Sunny Anderson/FoodTv
Show: Cooking For Real / Episode: Taco Dinner, Taco Lunch


Ingredients:

4 yellow plantains
Vegetable oil, for frying
Kosher salt

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/fried-ripe-plantains-recipe.html?oc=linkback

Directions:

ICut the ends off the plantains and cut them into 2 pieces. Peel them and slice them in half lengthwise. In a large skillet over medium-high heat add 1/4 cup oil and fry the plantains slowly until they are browned and caramelized, about 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Season with salt and serve.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/fried-ripe-plantains-recipe.html?oc=linkback


************************************************************




Mango Bubble Bath
by SEPHORA COLLECTION





...is ooh la la luxurious.  Awesome way to begin or end your day with a calm bath and great thoughts of the new day you are blessed to live in. These cool ingredients (but not limited to) of Peppermint Oil, Shea Butter and Sunflower seed extract, a wonderful tingle is presented as it conditions..  If you try it, let us know about it.



*************************************

***************************************************************

*************************************

A Beautiful Mind welcomes

 BIANCA JADE (FLA / MD)





To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?
I was born in Miami, Florida and moved to Frederick, Maryland with my family at the age of 6. We lived in a neighborhood called Urbana for 10 years and moved back to Miami where I am living currently!

1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

Song that reflects my vibe: “Lost!” by Coldplay 
I have been studying Kabbalah for about 3 years now and a lot of this practice involves meditation.  Some tools I use every morning when I wake up are the “72 Names of God” meditation book by Yehuda Berg and different volumes of the Zohar…whichever volume can help me access the energy that I want to focus on.  I generally try to spend at least 10-15 minutes meditating every morning.

2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were a part of in your lifetime and what inspired you to go after those goals?

 I think the first one that I can think of is when I won the Sparkle Singing Challenge in 2012. I auditioned at the Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami and the next thing I knew, I was in New York City with Marcella Precise and the Punch Monkeys Team..(AND Jordin Sparks). It was an amazing opportunity to be featured on BET’s 106 & Park and to work with such incredible professionals in the studio. I have my friend Melinda Rodriguez to thank for inspiring me to audition!!

I have also just finished recording 3 original songs that will be available soon! I have always wanted to share my own work with the public and see what kind of response my music gets. I am constantly learning about myself as an artist…seeing what comes naturally, what I need to work on, and how I can make a greater impact on the world through  music. 

3. What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet?

I grew up listening to a lot of old R&B and jazz hits with my mom in the car. She gave me an Aretha Franklin CD when I was about 9 or 10 years old and I would sing along to my favorites. Eventually I REALLY got into Alicia Keys and sang “Fallin’” at my middle school talent show in the 6th grade. That was the first time I had ever sang in front of an audience and I won the vocal division of the talent show. I also sang and still sing around the house (at the top of my lungs) and I think between these events is when my family discovered my talent and passion for music.  

By the time I was 13, my dad bought a little keyboard for me with piano tutorials and I was hooked. I became seriously dedicated…practicing for hours every day. I first played covers of my favorite top 40 tunes and then started writing my own music. 

4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?

I think what I’ve seen in other successful people (not just musicians) is that their reasons for doing what they do aren’t just focused on themselves or their ego...They do it for a greater purpose. For the sake of making a difference in someone’s life. This has now become a crucial part of my thought process for music, but also for other important decisions I make every day.  Trying to find little ways to share with others on a daily basis CAN make a difference for you and the people around you. 

I have also found that anything you want to draw into your life deserves 100% of your effort. People that are passionate about making things happen are determined, self-motivated, and patient for successful outcomes.


5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

I love being outdoors and trying different activities. Some of my favorites are running and biking…living in Miami, I have been exposed to a lot of water activities like paddle boarding, snorkeling, and kayaking. I have always wanted to try scuba diving!

6.  One thing on my Life List  is...

I REALLY want to go on tour... several times throughout my lifetime.  I love to travel and I feel like being able to personally connect with people all over the world while doing what I love would be such a rare an  incredible accomplishment.

7.  What/Who keeps you grounded in this ever changing world?

My Dad is the strongest and most supportive person I have ever met!! He is constantly reminding me of how I can be a better person and always has a lesson to share with me from his experiences. No matter how many times I mess up or do something to bother him, he loves me and my sister unconditionally. He is honest, trustworthy, sharing and has always shown that we can do the same.


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

My boyfriend and I have a really good friendship which I am very thankful for. I can be 100% myself with him and not be judged or looked at like I’m coo-coo for cocoa puffs.  I respect and admire that he is also very close with his family.  

9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

I can’t remember where I heard it but it’s “sometimes the people who are the hardest to love need love the most.” I try to remember that whenever I run into difficult people! Haha. 

10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

Be open to what other people have to say. A lot of the time it’s something you can apply for a more successful outcome and if you let your ego get in the way of that, then you’re blocking something that could be crucial to your business.

11. What is NEXT for you in 2014 and beyond?

I am so excited to release a 3 song EP with music videos and hopefully doing a lot more performances, collaborations, and overall development of my craft this year.

12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? I like to be comfortable most of the time.  Regularly I wear sandals but I  LOVE high heels.
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Novels. 
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fruit Smoothie. Preferably something with Mango in it…now I want a smoothie. 

13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Open-hearted….The hyphen makes it one word right?? ;)

Optional SideNote: In 2 sentences or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

I LOVE the YAAY YOU Blogazine! I think it’s great that it has a little bit of everything from consciousness for the month to interviews to recipes to honoring women. Go girl power!! 







**************************************************************


MERCEDEZ HUDSON (NY)







To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?
I have always and only lived in America. New York, N.Y.



1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

 I dont think that I have a specific song or genre that I  would say is my vibe but I guess if I had to choose I'm more R&B.  

You know, if I need sometime for me I go and breathe. And think about really good tranquil calming thoughts.

I do pray and it can be at anytime of the day. I think for me individually its very calming, it can be as long or as short as I need them to be. I don't time my prayers lol..



2. Tell us about 2 great projects that you were apart of in your lifetime and what inspired you to go after those goals?

 I was apart of some projects such as "Reading Rainbow" and "Puzzle Place" kids shows. These two were a great experience for me growing up. It gave me courage to be apart of some grade school plays and as I went on to aspire in theater in junior high school also High school. While attending Repertory High School I was always inspired to sing but I was a bit shy and still till this day about my singing.

3.What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to go create such a necessary outlet as singing?


I think I was about  5yrs old and As a child I was introduced to the Arts through my parents. My Father would have me sing  Quincy Jones's "Tomorrow" sung by Tevin Campbell  and I was always somehow caught in a musical lesson. With my father  and I taking turns singing. It really kept me in tune with listening back and fourth (range, pitch etc).



4. With some of your successful experiences allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your day to day activities?


I  work as a Mixologist and take care of my day to day responsibilities. Love songwriting. I often think about working out, but then I think about how I'm ALWAYS  on the go, so that should count as working out right.. lol. 



5.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?
 
For fun I'm all about the "New York City Night Life"!  I love to go dancing or anywhere near music, have laughs, feel great vibes and intelligent conversation. 
I would like to do more traveling to other countries and experiencing different cultures. I'm also playing around with the idea of a restaurant business.



6.  One thing on my Life List is...
At least three  grammys and Areial Acrobatics lol




7.  What/Who keeps your grounded in this ever changing world?
My Family keeps me grounded. We have great communication and love for one another. We are always keeping each other in high spirits. 


8.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Its hard to just narrow down. Two are respect and honesty.



9.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?
My father always said "Don't get mad, get smarter"



10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?
Always do your homework , read up on the people you are going to meet and always be gracefull,  have poise and a brilliant plan. 



11. What is NEXT for you in 2014 and beyond?

Moving forward in 2014...more music, more writing, hopefully more business ventures and branding.



12.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? All three I love my feet.  I need options to be comfortable hahaaa.
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Novel
        Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? Fresh Fruit





13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Vivacious
****************************************
*********************************************
*************************************************************************************


BE MY GUEST:


*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************


****************
SHE DID IT!!
****************


*******************
HONORS:

All Seniors returning to school for the Spring 2014 Session!
GOOD LUCK! BE GREAT!

*********************


******************************************************


HONORS: Eden Sanaa Ducan-Smith



Actress, Singer, Dancer, Spokesperson


****************************************



Beautiful Traci Lynn jewelry being sold by 



HONORS: Recording Artist, TIFFANY MYNON

on her new EP on itunes entitled :
LOVE VENDOR


****************************************

HONORS:


SheThinx.com

*************************************
HONORS:

LANISHA RENE, MBA



Business Columnist: Kontrol Magazine 
Executive Editor: Kontrol Girl Magazine
Sr. Business Developer/Publicist
LR Consulting Enterprise
Business Development | Strategic Marketing | Public Relations





on continuing to create a impact with multi-media outlets

****************************************
HONORS: 

Deidre Cash-Simmons


Human Resources Consultant and
owner of


************************************************

HONORS: 

Loretta R. Walls


CEO, Founder/Author
NU CHERTE Publishing


***************************************************************************
HONORS:
The Movie:



*************************************************



*************************************************************
THE ALBUMS:


*************************************************************** 


In honor of the Billboard charts, Icon, Janet Jackson.
Remixes available at : http://bit.ly/1lvVJNw

*************************************************************** 



 ***************************************************************


***************************************************************


***************************************************************



***************************************************************

HONORS:

The NEW BUSINESS OWNERS of Malibu, California and Sydney, Australia

*****************
HONORS:

The NEW BRIDES of Oslo, Norway

*********************

HONORS:

The NEW MOMS AND DADS of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Long Island, New York

******************************************************************************************************

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****
Because you were born...Great things were born


A Mathews-05/02
Jackie M-05/03
Renee J L-05/06
Reesie Simms-05/06
Lisa M-05/06
Kelly/Tee Tee-05/10
Lina Retel-05/10
Najwa M-05/17
Sarae T- 05/21
Misty F-05/23
K R Johnson-05/23
Malisha N-05/25


**************************************
MAY 2014 MORE REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL EVERYDAY MAY 2014 MORE REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL EVERYDAY Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 10:35 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.