WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

'YAAY-YOU' INTERVIEW: MARNIE KNORR



A Beautiful Mind welcomes

'YAAY-YOU' AUG / SEPT 2017:

CREATIVE CONSULTANT

MARNIE KNORR






To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?


I have lived in North Dakota for a student exchange with 16years, in South Africa for one year, on a ship for half a year, in Spain for two years. I am born in Germany and that is where I live right now again: Bremerhaven, a small town at the North Sea.



1. If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be? Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax? If so, what part of the day? For how long?


Every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley. At least this is the song that I think about when I am stressed out and I am immediately better :). I mentally relax in the morning and am more active and productive during the afternoon or night. 


2. Congratulations on your new goals. 
Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be a part of in this lifetime.

Together with a larger group I am trying to convince the government of my city not to build houses in a natural area with very high biodiversity and many endangered species. It is super difficult but we won't give up. I am proud we are so numerous and have started a movement now. We just have to appreciate and respect the planet better nowadays. A major event I loved was the first Startup Weekend in my hometown, that I initiated in 2015. We build up a team and now it goes into the second round. Our city is the poorest of Germany. We try all to help people take their own initiative and build their own business or destiny. 


3. What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to become 
a Creative Consultant and have it become such a necessary outlet for you?


I dreamt of working in an "idea factory" since I was a child. I was always a dreamer with many ideas. Situations in my life always lead me back to creativity and bringing people together being my major strength.


4. With some of your successful experiences, 
such as being a lifestyle writer for several websites, 
allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities?

A coffee and a nice slow breakfast in the morning to start the day and sorting the thoughts popping up. When I turn on my phone and pc I sometimes get too many messages. So I made it a routine to allow myself sometime to answer and connect,
 but then also turn off the phone at times otherwise it is hard to focus. 
 But I surely love to co-create. 
Most of the time I work together with other people and I love it. 


5. What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

In the summer I love to visit my garden, whenever it is possible. We have a big community of gardens and my family lives close by so this is where I prefer to walk my dog Patxi as well as at a very special place. Close to my home is a place where you can walk on the bottom of the sea. It is all mud, just fantastic! I like excursions a lot, love outdoors, backpacking and not knowing where I will end up the next day. I would like to organize a creative conference with camping


6. One thing on my Life List is..

to write a book that wins a Nobel Prize :). Having a child.


7. What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

My partner Thomas and my dog Pat Xi. they are my earth, wind, fire and water.


8. What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

Honesty, giving love.


9. Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

I have two. You can choose: My grandpa "You always have to have a goal in front of your eyes. If you do not define a goal, you won't achieve nothing because your spirit won't know which direction to go." and My father "the truth lasts longest" it's like "honesty is the best policy"


10. What piece of business advice would you like to share?

There is no try. Just do. - like yoda says. Whatever you have in mind and feels right in the stomach, go for it! You can fail, but if you do not even try, you have already failed. 


11. What is NEXT for you in 2017 and beyond?

Tomorrow, I will paint more banners for our environmental activism campaign. Next month I would like to spend as much with my friends as I can. After summer I'd loved to have some contracts for creative workshops abroad again.


12. Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel?

No heel, I can't. I have sports injuries from gymnastics.



Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ?


Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced?

 Mangos and berries.


13. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Activated


Optional SideNote: 
In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 

I find it very cute! And it is the first time I see a blogazine!!! 

'YAAY-YOU' INTERVIEW: MARNIE KNORR 'YAAY-YOU' INTERVIEW: MARNIE KNORR Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 7:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.