WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

BIANCA JADE at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue


YAAY-YOU's A Beautiful Mind section welcomes

'YAAY-YOU' JAN/FEB 2018:

BIANCA JADE




To show a diverse reach of readers that everything is possible all over the globe, what states or countries have you lived in? What state do you live in now?
 I grew up in Frederick, MD and I was born in Miami, FL where I currently live!

1.  If there's a song that reflects your vibe, what would that song be?  Do you meditate, pray or/and take time to mentally relax?  If so, what part of the day? For how long?

A song that reflects my vibe most would be my song “Sleeping Naked.” It’s about being comfortable in your own skin and also a little bit about being an introvert. I pray with my boyfriend DapYP every night before we go to sleep. We just really try to quiet our minds and meditate on what we’re thankful for while asking for guidance.

2. Congratulations on your new goals. Tell us about 2 great projects/events that you were proud to be apart of in this lifetime.

Thank you! I’m very proud to have finally released my own original body of work and also an original music video for my single “I Don't Care” ft.DapYP on VEVO. Both have received sooo much love and for that I am very grateful.

3. Tell us about your debut EP "B-LIGHT".

B-Light is the closest representation of myself. It is a project about love, loving yourself and spreading love and light to those around you. My goal with this project is for it to make you feel inspired as a listener to be yourself and love yourself.

4. What early part of your life's journey, prompted you to become a Singer and  have it become such a necessary outlet for you?

Growing up I didn’t have a voice in a lot of situations.  You’re kind of taught that in order to be a good kid, you have to be quiet. When I was younger and in school I used to get bullied a lot by other kids. I discovered I could sing and through sharing my voice I began to realize that it gave me power. I’m very emotional and music allows me to express that in a healthy way. 

5. With some of your successful experiences like, at age fourteen starting to write your own music plus teaching yourself to play piano as well as guitar, reaching 30,000 streams on Spotify and being the opening act for Jo Mersa Marley during the International Music Fest, allowing you to connect with other purposeful people, what are some of your daily activities now?

Everyday, no matter what kind of success I have, I am working on becoming a better version of myself in some way. I try to eat healthy and drink lots of water to take care of my body. I take voice lessons to improve my vocal abilities. I watch other successful artists’ concert videos and interviews to help me decide on how I want to carry myself as an artist.

6.  What do you do for fun? What new fun thing would you like to try?

If I feel like going out, I might go to Wynwood in Miami with DapYP and some friends to just hang out and get inspired by new art. I’d actually love to travel more.

7.  One thing on my Life List (something you'd still love to accomplish but haven't done yet in this lifetime) is... to GO PLATINUM!!! And go to the Grammys!

8.  What/Who keeps you motivated in this ever changing world?

Seeing other creators do their thing and reach their goals is very motivating for me. When I see someone else working it inspires me to move too. I think this is why I love DapYP so much! He is very determined and works really hard 24/7.

 9.  What are 2 qualities that you prefer and respect about a mate at this point in your life?

I prefer to be with someone who teaches me about things I don’t already know and I respect someone who isn’t afraid to tell me no or “B, thats not a great idea but here’s how you can make it better..” DapYP does this with me a lot!
10.  Who gave you 1 really good piece of advice early on and what was it?

My Abuela: “Vaya Con Dios.” It means “Go With God.”

 11. What piece of advice would you like to share, for a fun life?

Be yourself and as authentic as possible no matter who you think the other person is or what they may think and don’t be afraid to do something you’ve never done. Get out of your comfort zone!

12. What is NEXT for you in 2018 and beyond?

I’m working with my team now on my first tour! We’re heading to a bunch of Florida Colleges and Universities to spread the word and meet new people while we’re out doing radio interviews and such. I will also be working on my album for 2019.

13.   Choose 1: High Heel, Low Heel OR No Heel? NO HEEL! SNEAKER GANGGG!
        Choose 1: Novels, Biographies, Inspirational Book OR Blog ? Blog! Or Vlog
       Choose 1: Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie OR Fresh Fruit Juiced? SMOOTHIESSS

14. What ONE word would best describe YOU right now? 

Vibrant :)


Optional SideNote: In 2 sentence or less, what do you think of the YAAY YOU Blogazine? 
I love YAAY YOU! Thank you for inspiring your readers to love themselves.
BIANCA JADE at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue BIANCA JADE at YAAY-YOU JAN/FEB 2018 "SINCERE STEPS IN OUR JOURNEY" E-Issue Reviewed by YAAY YOU on 9:14 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.